Pics Poost ye dagz.

@kiwi since Haylees presence has so much of an effect I'd look at her not paying ginger any mind when pup is there so the behaviour isn't rewarded. When our new giant pup came he tried out guarding our sofa from Kes a couple of times. We were quite disgusted with him and walked away from him and he gave up quickly thinking his display would work in his favour ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and kiwi
My dog has dementia.
And it's time.
Just having a really hard time making the call.
Boy the past couple years have sucked.
Sorry man, that sucks. Its not nice dementia where he/she just sleeps in the sun and is happy im guessing :(

Sorry man, that sucks. Its not nice dementia where he/she just sleeps in the sun and is happy im guessing :(

No. He doesn't even really know where he is anymore. One minute he's ok and the next He'll just stand still in one spot shaking and staring at the floor. And he'd just stay there frozen until he fell over or I helped him.
Even though he's partially blind and hard of hearing, he was doing good and was pretty happy up until a few weeks ago.
He is roughly 15. That's about his life expectancy. I've kept him pretty happy and healthy all these years.
He's a little old man now.

Scout ate two whole sandwich zip-lock bags full of buttercream frosting off the counter on Thursday. She passed the bits of them this morning on her walk.
My Scout has stolen an entire loaf of bread and 3 bananas in the past week. Like man, I can't afford to feed you your food AND my food.