Pics Poost ye dagz.

Hey, could be worse. I once accidentally bought alcoholic root beer and gave it to my kids (didn't know it was a thing at the time). They didn't drink more than a couple swallows, but I'll never live it down here.
but now we wouldnt even blink. I mean, theres a certain level of expectation from a meth giant.

I'd try bringing him in with your chickens (under supervision, obvs) while he's still so little they can harass him, fend him off, etc. They might end up ok. Can herd them around the yard later, or be protective of them, or at least indifferent.
I take him with me, I just have to put him under one arm so he doesn't go under the coop trying to get a shit bath. Under my arm means he is face to face with them when I open the door to grab eggs, just on the side (of me) away from them. They know better than to come across/at me - wap! Stupid chicken! I did a trick yesterday. I could tell this hen was sitting on 2 eggs but they were dry so they weren't her's. I gave her tail feathers a little tug, she stood up, I reached between her legs and snatched the eggs. She looked around like WTF! :)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'd try bringing him in with your chickens (under supervision, obvs) while he's still so little they can harass him, fend him off, etc. They might end up ok. Can herd them around the yard later, or be protective of them, or at least indifferent.
Herding . . . of course, I made my perennial beg for mini-goats, for "Sonic's health". Nope, ma says no totes-me-goats. Saaaaaaaaaddd.

• Sad
Reactions: HipHugHer
This is Lucy, my almost-3-year-old doberman:

jRXsI.jpg

She was thrown out by a local breeder who docked her tail a vertebrae too short, decided "we can't sell the dog, it doesn't meet breed standards" and dumped her in the middle of halifax. Someone caught her eating their garbage and took her to the SPCA. We adopted the dog from there, and the breeder is now shut down (thank fuck)

People are scared of these dogs (thanks, snoop..) and it doesn't help any that she's a very energetic dog that wants to play with everyone. But she's broken the fear of plenty of people with her good personality, she's an absolute sook when she's calm.

And here's Charlie. Don't really know how old he is, maybe 8 or 9.

6HqPf.jpg

He was seized by animal control from someone who left him chained on outside in the winter with no water/food, and he was close to starvation. He lived at the SPCA for a while but didn't get adopted out, then a local german shepherd rescue saved him from being put down. The rescue thinks he's a german shepherd/beagle cross, other people look at the ears and say corgi. If he didn't have a name when we got him, we would have called him Yoda because of those ears.

He's a laaazy dog that's pretty much attached at the hip to my girlfriend.

The wife had a Doberman in college and I grew up with a Shepherd. Both amazing dogs. Shepherd was the smartest animal I ever met. She guarded the hell out of our remote house. If there was an inbound car, we knew well in advance.

Clearly forgot to leaven the dough enough and your daughter needs to take others into consideration before she causes a stroke with that array of patterns. Shaking my head so hard. Us normie-haters have it so hard. Oof.

BTW, your daught is adorbs. Beauty and the beast shit going on here!

I demand more pictures @wetwillie

Here's smokey stealthily begging for daughter's pizza.
View attachment 13590
Love the pants. Seems very typical teens stuff although, some don't grow out of it:rolleyes:

Yes, I'll do more pictures. Wife has been taking a TON along with videos. She's been making him wear a bright pink chicken-harness, since it doesnt work with the chickens. THank DOG - it will only fit for another week. He'd look awesome on your daughter's lap.

Clearly forgot to leaven the dough enough and your daughter needs to take others into consideration before she causes a stroke with that array of patterns. Shaking my head so hard. Us normie-haters have it so hard. Oof.

BTW, your daught is adorbs. Beauty and the beast shit going on here!
That's cracker crust pizza from Farina Alto. It's in a totally different league than @Valve1138 's burnt ellipsoids.