Pics Poost ye dagz.

Took this little arsehole to the beach today.

fHiVvzI.jpg

YIhwi8s.jpg

I’ve noticed what seems like an increase in coyote activity nationwide over the last few years.
I go running around here, which is pretty much undeveloped prairie with a high school in the middle of it.

Even back in the '90s when I was going to that school as a student, when I was running with the cross country team we'd see the coyotes out in the grass. They have a pretty straight shot to the foothills by ditches/culverts/drain pipes and the enormous golf course in the gated community immediately adjacent to the East of the campus.

I go running around here, which is pretty much undeveloped prairie with a high school in the middle of it.

Even back in the '90s when I was going to that school as a student, when I was running with the cross country team we'd see the coyotes out in the grass. They have a pretty straight shot to the foothills by ditches/culverts/drain pipes and the enormous golf course in the gated community immediately adjacent to the East of the campus.

I never saw or heard them around my area for years then almost suddenly, they’re everywhere. They probably always were to some extent but have gotten bolder recently.

Their silhouettes look pretty cool in the moonlight.

So, my spindly ass poblano pepper plant from last season? Shot up and got 6 feet tall and didn't do a damn thing?

Apparently, this season, it burned through whatever was causing that and it started to grow normally. Had three peppers on it that were looking like they were going to be huge. Another dozen blooms on it. I was excited.

Then today I get home and find half the plant chewed off and the peppers strewn about the yard.

Fucking puppy. I'm still angry at her.

No pictures. We dont take pictures of bad dogs

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Anyone’s dog ever had a seizure? Not the full convulsion kind, just a focal one? Our puppy was sitting by my daughter last night then started drooling and went unresponsive and her breathing got really shallow. Within 10 min started to come back but was really wobbly on her feet. Went to the pet er but 2 1/2 hours later she’s completely back to normal and we were still waiting (it was almost midnight) and decided to go home. They did take vitals when we got there and she was all normal. I’m gonna check up with regular vet to see what they think. She’s been totally fine today aside from lack of appetite which isn’t completely abnormal. She’ll go a day or two here or there where she barely eats. If it lasts too long I’ll put chicken broth on it and she gobbles it up and returns to normal.

Anyone’s dog ever had a seizure? Not the full convulsion kind, just a focal one? Our puppy was sitting by my daughter last night then started drooling and went unresponsive and her breathing got really shallow. Within 10 min started to come back but was really wobbly on her feet. Went to the pet er but 2 1/2 hours later she’s completely back to normal and we were still waiting (it was almost midnight) and decided to go home. They did take vitals when we got there and she was all normal. I’m gonna check up with regular vet to see what they think. She’s been totally fine today aside from lack of appetite which isn’t completely abnormal. She’ll go a day or two here or there where she barely eats. If it lasts too long I’ll put chicken broth on it and she gobbles it up and returns to normal.
Not a dog, but one of our older cats had auditory induced epilepsy. Crinkling sounds would cause her brain to misfire and she'd seize. Was always ok after. Never knew that there was such a thing as sound epilepsy. Dealt with it by just being careful about sounds.