Pics Poost ye dagz.

Ugh, the eldest dog has some kind of infection on her eyelid, near the tear duct. I've been cleaning it with a q-tip and dressing it with antibiotic, but she's still bothered. Gotta take the poor thing to the vet and see what they can do about it.

Ugh, the eldest dog has some kind of infection on her eyelid, near the tear duct. I've been cleaning it with a q-tip and dressing it with antibiotic, but she's still bothered. Gotta take the poor thing to the vet and see what they can do about it.
You could try warm saline on a cotton ball, swipe across and then massage the tear duct area (not sure where for dogs?) for a minute if he will let you.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Fun fact:

Baby carrots aren't actually baby carrots. They're made out of adult carrots that are misshapen or otherwise not pretty enough to sell as whole carrots.

View attachment 5629
Bought me big ol' bag of "deer carrots", been sharing them with the deer. Same deal, just generally too big. And yeah, too f'n weird.

Fun fact:

Baby carrots aren't actually baby carrots. They're made out of adult carrots that are misshapen or otherwise not pretty enough to sell as whole carrots.

View attachment 5629
also, [not sure if they still do this] they are bred for uniformity! They're usually consistently more 'orange' and sweeter than their brethren sold as whole carrots at the store. Some recipes you can tell more if you use 'baby' carrots, vs regular as more carotene leeches into your dish!

Fun fact:

View attachment 5629
Yeah, I knew that. However, the packaging says "baby carrots", so that's a convenient way to refer to them.

It also gives me some satisfaction in a "use the whole bison" kind of way.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer