Pics Poost ye dagz.

Re: Post yer dawgz.

Syruppup

attachment.php

Luna as a young wolf
67254_172089096137787_8201297_n.jpg

So, this dog is a wolf? Like 100%?

Long ago, my ex and I decided to get a full bred husky. We got this dog at 3 months old. SUPER CUTE.

And then, he was fucking nuts, and EVERYone said so. My mom would be like, there is.....something WRONG with that dog.
And then, the neighbors telling us about the howling when we were gone, AND when it was a full moon.

The pacing...

The staring...

The eating the pastor's daughter's goat, which was a 4-H project, and having him give you death looks every time you see him around for the rest of the years that you lived there.

The eating of another neighbor's pet rabbit, kept in a cage outside.

The eating of two sets of cockatiels.

Then one day. We see a news story. It was about the very breeders that we got this nutso dog from. They were arrested and their shit was seized...for breeding wolf/husky mixed dogs and selling them as pure bred huskies.

The end.

Last edited:

:lol:

No, Kharessi went full on retard about dogs and wolves, so everything is a wolf now.
But that's an awesome story, and by awesome I mean fucking nutso.

:lol:

No, Kharessi went full on retard about dogs and wolves, so everything is a wolf now.
But that's an awesome story, and by awesome I mean fucking nutso.

LOL!!

I SWEAR when I tell people about that shit, I end up getting dying sounds of laughter. Sometimes I look back at all the shit that dog put us thru and I can't believe it myself, :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

What did you end up doing with it?

When my ex decided to up and buy another house without me knowing, we ended up giving the dog to his brother and his wife, cuz we didn't want him at the new house. She loved the dog. We pretty much threw the dog at her and said goodbye forever.

We can do that too. Like I said, I'm going to get my Mustang in a couple weeks.

We better stop this or fly will be perpetually pissed at me and will never want to hang out :lol: