Pics Poost ye dagz.

Nah, dogs pretty smart for a dumbass
Shes got out before, and will just mill around in the driveway barking at random passers-by until I get home
Glad she sounds like she has sense to stay out of the road.
When I was growing up there was a fucking idiot dalmatian from across the street. Dumbass dog would take naps in the road cause the road was warm and his yard was completely shaded.

Not a clue how he never got run over. It was a damn busy road.

Had a neighbors dog wander into our front yard and my dog jumped the fence to go say hi. Apparently scared the neighbors dog owner (dog was not leashed, got out) u til she realized my dog is friendly. Except now my dog knows she can easily jump the fence. We’ve been here over a year and she hadnt jumped it yet.

7107f5e50c0fb51a8ba45ae786e22fd9.jpg

someone in my next door posted this.
im gonna get one for apple so no aggressive animal can come for her

Really glad we got this dipshit - he'll be one yr. next Sunday. Caught in motion, almost.
48 lbs - not fat. I guess that is sorta chonk for his breed? His hair goes good with the grey interior of my new van.
View attachment 15307
If you're going by breed standards then yes, 48lb is too big. But these are largely working dogs and lots of the ones I see on farms are bigger. He'll probably muscle up for the next year too.

I was super worried because Scout refused to eat one evening, was bloated, and was shitting sludge. Scheduled a vet appt.. The next evening I found one dental chew and then the torn open bag. Dumbass had eaten a week's worth of calories in one sitting.

I was super worried because Scout refused to eat one evening, was bloated, and was shitting sludge. Scheduled a vet appt.. The next evening I found one dental chew and then the torn open bag. Dumbass had eaten a week's worth of calories in one sitting.
My Scout ate two packages of ramen noodles yesterday.

I know she didn't get the foil packages open because I saw them on the other end, intact.

i already told april on snapchat but here it is

So I let my dog out into the front yard to use the bathroom. I go to the bathroom to take a leak. All of a sudden I hear some dogs fighting.

So I run outside and one of my neighbors kids we're walking their Pitbull down the road without a leash. He ran into my yard and was biting my dog in the back of the neck.

So I kick their dog in the ribs. He lets go and my dog runs inside. I start yelling at these kids to keep their fucking dog on a leash. Their dad hears the commotion and comes outside and we get into a big ass argument.

brought my dog to the vet because he won't stop shaking/shivering and he's limping when he walks.

I got out of vets. Not too bad only 105 dollars. He had 2 wounds on his neck and one on his back. Biggest one was 2 inches.

Pain meds and antibiotics
Same thing happened to our little cat-size dogs. Some piece of shit with a pit bull that can't control them and/or thinks they're "just misunderstood".
Fucking trash.

My Scout ate two packages of ramen noodles yesterday.

I know she didn't get the foil packages open because I saw them on the other end, intact.
Sonic has been real bad about this lately. We've been gating him out of our living room and dining room, aned I finally got tired. So I bought 2 french doors. I turn my back and the dumbass runs off with a screwdriver - chews handle to fuck. I drop a screw and it's like "hey, stop you dumb dog!!" Last week he crunched up one of mom's Dae Matthew's CDs. Good boy!

I wonder what Scout thinks about how often I tell him he can't have any of what I'm eating because it would kill him (onions and chocolate mostly). That's got to make some trust issues.

Most of the time, if it isn't dangerous, I give him the last nibble of whatever I'm eating if he was a good boy.

• Haha
Reactions: august
I wonder what Scout thinks about how often I tell him he can't have any of what I'm eating because it would kill him (onions and chocolate mostly). That's got to make some trust issues.

Most of the time, if it isn't dangerous, I give him the last nibble of whatever I'm eating if he was a good boy.
I always tell my cat there's onions in EVERYTHING and I know she doesn't know what onions are or what I'm saying but I still feel a twinge of guilt for the lies :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
You monster
the big downside to this is that I got so used to denying anything with onions in it to my cat that when Daphne eats I sometimes have a split second panic about any onions in it like riiiiiiight after she takes the first bite, and then I remember that that's for cats (&dogs), not children.

• Love
Reactions: NukesII
the big downside to this is that I got so used to denying anything with onions in it to my cat that when Daphne eats I sometimes have a split second panic about any onions in it like riiiiiiight after she takes the first bite, and then I remember that that's for cats (&dogs), not children.
Many children spit out onions of their own volition.
My kids eat almost anything.
Liver. Gabe won't eat liver.
Allie won't eat bitter Melon.