Pics Poost ye dagz.

My Scout has stolen an entire loaf of bread and 3 bananas in the past week. Like man, I can't afford to feed you your food AND my food.
I was super worried that she might have had a blockage from the baggies, so it was a very anxious night after she ate them for me. :/

My folks' dog died of bloat, so I'm a little hyper-vigilant on that front.

Here's Pepper at roughly the same age
Lookit that belly

Nm2jrWP.jpg

Fucking Cat people, swear to god

Chunk a roni right there. He's the dog version of someone who would be politely referred to as "husky"
The picture is deceptive - when he is standing he looks quite thin. What looks like chonk are his legs folded up. Bet his back legs are 16"+ Those stories of Jeh's and Hoggs are scary - good thing we don't keep much food on the counter other than fruit. I'm looking at growth charts for heelers and he stands to be on the biggish side when grown if this continues.

Our usual morning routine is I take him out, we check the chicken, then we come in and play some games like "human lays face down on floor, puppy walks all over him", "human makes fast fainting grabs while face down on floor, driving puppy nutz". Then we do some fetch and tug-o-war. Then I feed the little shit so I can enjoy my coffee and UF. Good times! :)

The picture is deceptive - when he is standing he looks quite thin. What looks like chonk are his legs folded up. Bet his back legs are 16"+ Those stories of Jeh's and Hoggs are scary - good thing we don't keep much food on the counter other than fruit. I'm looking at growth charts for heelers and he stands to be on the biggish side when grown if this continues.

Our usual morning routine is I take him out, we check the chicken, then we come in and play some games like "human lays face down on floor, puppy walks all over him", "human makes fast fainting grabs while face down on floor, driving puppy nutz". Then we do some fetch and tug-o-war. Then I feed the little shit so I can enjoy my coffee and UF. Good times! :)
My boy lays across my lap as I drink my coffee. Coffee and cuddles is a great way to start the day.

That's like the one thing he hasn't shown interest in.
Beer?
Apple. All our dogs loved apple - this one is no different. I give him about a 2 cm chunk. He has to play with it, flip it and himself over in the air for a few minutes, then work it down about 10% between more flips and fake attacks. Possibly a bark or 2.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Beer?
Apple. All our dogs loved apple - this one is no different. I give him about a 2 cm chunk. He has to play with it, flip it and himself over in the air for a few minutes, then work it down about 10% between more flips and fake attacks. Possibly a bark or 2.
He used to lick the tops of beers but not recently as far as I can remember. He still goes for spicy stuff like buff chix dip which you would think he wouldn't after trying a few times?

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie