Pics Poost ye dagz.

@Dory, I'm going to introduce Scout to a cat (first time afaik) at the cat's place. So I'm thinking have the cat contained in a room at first so Scout can scope the place out for a bit, then crate him and let the cat out until Scout isn't completely focused on it, then leash him and see how it goes?

The shelter said he'd been past the cats with no problem, but he's been very interested in the few we've seen on walks.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
@Dory, I'm going to introduce Scout to a cat (first time afaik) at the cat's place. So I'm thinking have the cat contained in a room at first so Scout can scope the place out for a bit, then crate him and let the cat out until Scout isn't completely focused on it, then leash him and see how it goes?

The shelter said he'd been past the cats with no problem, but he's been very interested in the few we've seen on walks.
Sounds like a solid plan. Make sure the cat has a good escape route.

• Gravy
Thanks for reminding me why I, a renter, can't do this because banned breeds. How accurate is this?
Apparently it's only as accurate as the database that they've built of purebreds. For Embark, that's pretty extensive.

The whole "family tree" thing they build up can be iffy (and they explain that when they draw it), but this whole thing was pure vanity on my part.

• Love
bafdd44eeac3e9e9b88697db6bc3b873.jpg

lil iPhone

My sister moved down here a couple weeks ago and brought her puppy over. After he got over his small dog complex and stopped barking at my dog they became fast friends. Except my dog isn’t quite sure about how much her dog barks. 😂

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
ok, 950 miles and probably $750(including hotel, food, gas), I present "Sonic"
Aussie Cattle Dog/ Blue Heeler(all blue, the lady said! No snappy reds.)
weighing in at 8 lbs even, 9" over the shoulders. Born December 13th - just a bay-bay! He cried at a stair yesterday, took that stair like a b#tch today!
Had his travel crate positioned so I could pet him anytime over the 460 miles home. :cool:
20210131_042855.jpg20210131_042835.jpg

Last edited:
This is what they turn into:
View attachment 13508
Loving the idea. Big enough to keep up. I'm rather impressed with this little guys tenacity - followed me 300' to the street, walking in a tire track walled in by 10"+ snow, I turned around, he keeps up the pace all the way back. He was wormed the day before I got him and a bit lethargic. Totally full of "piss and vinegar" this morning. Got himself riled at a tennis ball that wouldn't play - barked at it!:p

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer