Pics Poost ye dagz.

Jehannum

Never Met a Sandwich He'd Not Fuck
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
68,617.69₥
Coyotes?

How do they behave around pets? Like if your dogs chased them, would they take off or would they try to kill your dogs or what?
Yeah, coyotes. They live in the open space around my old high school.

My dogs chased them and they looked like they wanted to get into the shit with 'em, but I was able to call my dogs back before anything stupid happened.

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
29,524.91₥
We’ve had coyotes around here for a few years and they’re pretty cool. I used to hear a pack (group?) of them and when one gets yipping, they all start in. It was eerie.

They’ll take cats. And they’ve gotten bold recently. I had a couple cross the street right in front of me one night.

Gravies: wetwille

Mr. Asa

Extra Medium Tedium
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
50,844.25₥
Steam
asastang
We’ve had coyotes around here for a few years and they’re pretty cool. I used to hear a pack (group?) of them and when one gets yipping, they all start in. It was eerie.

They’ll take cats. And they’ve gotten bold recently. I had a couple cross the street right in front of me one night.
At my brother's old place (bordering the Natl Forest,) there would be a pack that would come through the area every six months to a year. The older dogs in the area would be fine, they would stay together if they went out into the night, but every now and then a 1-2 year old dummy would chase after them alone.