Pics Poost ye dagz.

Apparently Luna's butt is messed up. M took her to the vet, then came home alone and crying.
I freaked out pretty hard, but apparently she just needed to leave her with the vet so they could put Luna under and clean out an absess (off chance that it's a tumor, but with how it grew that big overnight and the fever she has I sorta doubt that)

Not sure what it actually is, not sure what caused it, but she's getting her butt wiped at the vet then she'll be in the cone of shame for a bit.

That happened to smokey. It's not an unusual thing. She needed surgery to fix hers though.

Poor dooggeh. It's heartbreaking to see them in the cone, they hate it so.

Many dogs do remarkably well on three legs. She would hate the brace, I'm sure. Front leg or back is injured?

Back. She's just holding it up in the air when she walks, doesnt put much weight on it at all. She doesnt seem to be in very much pain at all, shes not whimpering and her demeanor hasnt changed at all.
Still 5% I wish it was me who was hurt instead.

Back. She's just holding it up in the air when she walks, doesnt put much weight on it at all. She doesnt seem to be in very much pain at all, shes not whimpering and her demeanor hasnt changed at all.
Still 5% I wish it was me who was hurt instead.
I know, it's so sad when they are hurt, dogs are the best. :/ They seem very stoic about pain, or they experience it differently, our vet told me. When my dog was hurt was hurt, he told us to give her a tiny dose of xanax before bed if there happened to be any around.