Pics Poost ye dagz.

Nowadays, even if there is a particular breed you want, there are rescue organizations. Of the 4 bulldogs I've owned, 3 were rescues, and the 4th was from an owner who could not take care of it any more.
My husband wants an English bulldog but we're not adding anymore animals to our brood for awhile. Maybe after the kids are out of the house we'll be ready for one.

My husband wants an English bulldog but we're not adding anymore animals to our brood for awhile. Maybe after the kids are out of the house we'll be ready for one.

Great dogs - they really love people. The one we had that died a few years ago, not only knew all the neighbors, he knew their cars. He figured out which people were worth his time to walk to the end of the driveway to get a cookie and a pat.

If/when you are interested, PM me and let me know the state where you live (if you are in the US) - I'll get you the contact info for the local bulldog rescue group.

Last edited:
Which I'm a little freaked out by the idea of a Pitt mix being called Denver due to Denver's creepy kill policy on Pitt bulls.
We like to think he's named after this Denver.

gTBGuqc.png

Apparently Luna's butt is messed up. M took her to the vet, then came home alone and crying.
I freaked out pretty hard, but apparently she just needed to leave her with the vet so they could put Luna under and clean out an absess (off chance that it's a tumor, but with how it grew that big overnight and the fever she has I sorta doubt that)

Not sure what it actually is, not sure what caused it, but she's getting her butt wiped at the vet then she'll be in the cone of shame for a bit.

Apparently Luna's butt is messed up. M took her to the vet, then came home alone and crying.
I freaked out pretty hard, but apparently she just needed to leave her with the vet so they could put Luna under and clean out an absess (off chance that it's a tumor, but with how it grew that big overnight and the fever she has I sorta doubt that)

Not sure what it actually is, not sure what caused it, but she's getting her butt wiped at the vet then she'll be in the cone of shame for a bit.

My pooch snapped her knee ligaments last weekend. Heartbreaking.