Status
Not open for further replies.

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
WEEEE! *donk*

We take such thrill and glee from the poor pengu getting kicked to all hell. I make this thread in honor of the poor pengu, poor bloody, battered and bruised pengu :( :sad:

Hi zengirl.

I make this reply in honor of your sadness of poor pengu. At least he's not a baby seal or something cute and cuddly like that, right?

BigDov said:
Hi zengirl.

I make this reply in honor of your sadness of poor pengu. At least he's not a baby seal or something cute and cuddly like that, right?
He's all dressed up with nowhere to go, I mean, honestly, can you imagine getting all gussied up in your best tux only to be pummeled by that gosh darn Yeti? Yeti's are MEAN BAD MEN!!! :(

Well, they both seem to be enjoying themselves. And in the end, isn't that what's ultimately important?

Don't feel bad for Pengu he likes it. If he didn't like it he would say OUCH or UGH instead of WEEEE.

I will not feel sorry for pengu until the mods OPEN UP ACCESS TO THE ARCADE!!!! :mad:

Drool-Boy said:
You have to buy an arcade pass from the store you wiener
Well, what do you know. The last time I checked there were none left. Now there are. :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.