poor bubbles :(

cathat.JPG

Onnotangu said:
btw bubbles what was thereason for the termination and what exactly were you doing work wise? My company sometimes has openings.

http://www.techteam.com/

The termination went down like this:

I ordered a plat for a subdivision from the surveyor and apparently I was asked to order construction drawings, not a plat, even thought the note says PLAT. My boss (cousin) gets 6 copies of the plat and starts yelling. She threw the plat on my desk, knocking over a glass of water, and storms out the front door. I called the surveyor and left a message that I was unaware there was a difference between a plat and construction drawings and let him know I requested the wrong thing.

Fixed right? Wrong. Boss comes back into my office and shoves construction drawings (which look remarkably like a plat :rolleyes: ) in my face. Without even looking at thhem I shoved the note in her face and said, "Look, I don't know if I wrote it wrong, or if you said it wrong, but the note says plat. I have already called the surveyor. I don't know what else I can do."

At this point she leaves my office and goes into my other boss' office, who is in a meeting with my step-dad. I called my mom and told her that I wanted to quit before I was fired. My mom told me to calm down and come to dinner at her house tonight and we would work it all out.

Next thing I know I am called into my boss-cousin's office and she says, "I'm letting you go." I said I figured. She said, "Well, did you figure that we would pay you for the rest of this pay period and give you two weeks severence pay?" I said, "No I didn't. Thanks." and then I cleaned out my desk and left.

Pandora said:
OMGOMGOMG I love My Fair Lady! :cool: So which part are you?

Did you all ever watch the copy I got you? Was it any good? I've considered getting it myself.

Bubbles said:

I ordered a plat for a subdivision from the surveyor and apparently I was asked to order construction drawings, not a plat, even thought the note says PLAT. My boss (cousin) gets 6 copies of the plat and starts yelling. She threw the plat on my desk, knocking over a glass of water, and storms out the front door. I called the surveyor and left a message that I was unaware there was a difference between a plat and construction drawings and let him know I requested the wrong thing.

Fixed right? Wrong. Boss comes back into my office and shoves construction drawings (which look remarkably like a plat :rolleyes: ) in my face. Without even looking at thhem I shoved the note in her face and said, "Look, I don't know if I wrote it wrong, or if you said it wrong, but the note says plat. I have already called the surveyor. I don't know what else I can do."

At this point she leaves my office and goes into my other boss' office, who is in a meeting with my step-dad. I called my mom and told her that I wanted to quit before I was fired. My mom told me to calm down and come to dinner at her house tonight and we would work it all out.

Next thing I know I am called into my boss-cousin's office and she says, "I'm letting you go." I said I figured. She said, "Well, did you figure that we would pay you for the rest of this pay period and give you two weeks severence pay?" I said, "No I didn't. Thanks." and then I cleaned out my desk and left.
It's got everything except sex and violence!

:heart:

Bubbles said:

your new mantra is "better things lie ahead"
repeat after me
:heart:

The title is 'poor' Bubbles - but I think if Bubbles can find another job quickly she won't really be that 'poor' after all, as she got some extra pay and severence pay.

It's all in the way you look at things ...

elpmis said:
[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/100305/cathat.JPG[/IMG]
Yeah, I clicked on Page 6 of this thread in class last night. One of my classmates was shoulder surfing. I think she was offended, which stopped her from looking at my fucking screen. Thanks!

fly said:
Yeah, I clicked on Page 6 of this thread in class last night. One of my classmates was shoulder surfing. I think she was offended, which stopped her from looking at my fucking screen. Thanks!

It means she's a stripper and took offense to them being called unintelligent