Poor Baby

I don't think the mom did it. It's perfectly reasonable to not report your child's disappearance until a month later, as opposed to going on national t.v. the following day and offering to sell every possession and organ you own in order to get them back safely.

And who hasn't partied hard while not knowing if their beloved child is alive or dead?

Last edited:
Are you serious? The remains were found right by their fucking house. A cadaver dog IDed an odor in her car.

Has there ever been a more obvious crime in the history of the entire universe?

not to mention all the searches she did on her computer. nothing adds up and i suspect it was she who killed her. she might've had help, but she definitely knew about it.

Unlike nathalie holloway, who is currently a sex slave somewhere in the middle east, there was never much a doubt this poor little girl was killed off by her skank whore of a mother.

Incoming insanity defense plea.

What are the odds that the three most obvious crimes in the history of the universe all happened in the last 15 years? :fly:

poor baby. the world's all focked up.

"I want to party, but my kiddo has to go to bed soon. What do I do? Hmm, I'll just kill the kid."

It isn't the world that's fucked up, it's our genes. The weak links that fail us either emotionally or socially. With 7 billion people in the world we have a LOT of examples of broken people out there to deal with.