Thread Poop-litical 2024 and beyond thread

It's as if the elected officials don't know their own constituents.

Not likely Florida will flip blue, but it does make you wonder how many voters will vote against Republicans next election.

Pretty much the definition of fuck around and find out.

A state rep running as a Democrat, in Alabama if I remember correctly, ran on the ticket of the GOP is anti IVF, and won her race.

Does the GOP not see the trends?
It will have little to no effect. Ohio pretty much proved this. Adding a constitutional amendment that made it illegal to ban abortion in the state passed easily in November with bipartisan support. However, pro life Republicans who were against the amendment still won their elections state wide easily. Trump is currently winning Ohio by 12 points. You may have an outlier here and there like the person you mentioned from Alabama but overall people who have voted a certain way most of their lives aren't going to jump to the other side because of one issue.

MAGA’s want to rename Dulles Airport after Donnie Diapers and have introduced a bill in the House to do so.

Guess the fake border crisis is over.

Still alive and well down here in the media
Abbot wants to pass a bill that allows them to arrest/murder/defecate on any perceived scary brown people

Guess the fake border crisis is over.
How is the border crisis "fake" when even the Biden administration and MSNBC admit it's at a crisis level? Are the rich white people on NPR saying it's fake?

That being said, the Republicans no longer have a right to bitch about the border in this election after refusing to bring the bipartisan border bill up for a vote in congress.

How is the border crisis "fake" when even the Biden administration and MSNBC admit it's at a crisis level? Are the rich white people on NPR saying it's fake?

That being said, the Republicans no longer have a right to bitch about the border in this election after refusing to bring the bipartisan border bill up for a vote in congress.

I don’t watch or listen to MSNBC, CNN, Faux, OAN, News Nation, or NPR, so you tell me.

It’s fake AF because Texas Border patrol builds up some checkpoints to look like OMG ILLEGALS BLAME BIDEN while leaving other’s alone. So the MAGA crowd has something to get their panties further twisted over the latest incoherent Trump rant.

And why is there only a border crisis in one of the four states that border Mexico? Where is the crisis in Arizona, New Mexico, and California?

Last edited:
if you listen to the media tell it, the entirety of mexicos population would have been emptied into texas by now

Venezuela too.

And the stupid is amplified by it being an election year.

So Abbott is already stupid, then multiply that by 10.

I sure hope Mexico is getting a refund for the wall, fucking thing doesn’t do shit.

Remember the wall? The answer to all our $60 Trump Bible led prayers?

At some point you run out of land to move the goal posts.

I don’t watch or listen to MSNBC, CNN, Faux, OAN, News Nation, or NPR, so you tell me.

It’s fake AF because Texas Border patrol builds up some checkpoints to look like OMG ILLEGALS BLAME BIDEN while leaving other’s alone. So the MAGA crowd has something to get their panties further twisted over the latest incoherent Trump rant.

And why is there only a border crisis in one of the four states that border Mexico? Where is the crisis in Arizona, New Mexico, and California?
Texas politics aside it's clearly an issue. If it wasn't an issue you wouldn't have had Senate Republicans, Democrats, and the white house attempting to negotiate a bill to finally address some of the major issues at the border.

Texas politics aside it's clearly an issue. If it wasn't an issue you wouldn't have had Senate Republicans, Democrats, and the white house attempting to negotiate a bill to finally address some of the major issues at the border.

Election year pandering by BOTH SIDES.

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

as we should. We have vets living on the streets but instead of taking care of them we send money/weapons/etc to Ukraine and Israel. Fuck them other countries our people should be helped first.
Shut the fuck up. You've never said a god damned word about veterans except to further your own statements you stupid piece of shit.