Thread Poop-litical 2024 and beyond thread

Primaries here today. Senate and House some promising candidates. President is just kinda what it is.

Its amazing how many of the senate and house candidates fit in the category of "im a rich white dude who can afford a lot of advertising.... but i dont have any actual stances on things"

My polling place was dead, but it was also 11:30am.

I know it’s “just the primary”, but no one was out front of the polling place shilling for anything.

There was one lonely Trump 2024 sign out by the street, and not near all the other signs.

That sign feels shame.
I registered Dem just to fuck with the process. I voted Brandon Scott for mayor :lol:

Mild surprise in Maryland.

David “Rich White Guy #15” Trone lost the primary.

Might turn out to be a good thing. Now it’s not two rich white dudes running against each other.

Might turn out to be a good thing. Now it’s not two rich white dudes running against each other.

I voted for alsobrook just because trone has been spamming my phone with ads.

I voted for Alsobright too. Younger in-touch people is never a bad thing.

All of the Trone spam was attack ads too: "alsobright is young! I am old... trust me cause im old"

Also, he keeps bragging about being bipartisan. Fuck that shit in today environment, that means you cave to crazies.

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
Trump and Biden have agreed to a debate at the end of June on CNN and a second debate on ABC in early September. Both campaigns have said they will not take part in the three debates that were proposed by the Commission on Presidential Debates that would have taken place in late September and early October. Interesting.

Are these polls still done by cold call?

Who under the age of 60 answers a call from UNKOWN CALLER?

Polls, schmolls. Shit is meaningless.
the largest voting populace by age is 58-72 :/ and its not even close.

So yeah... those people are picking up unknown calls on their landlines

Are these polls still done by cold call?

Who under the age of 60 answers a call from UNKOWN CALLER?

Polls, schmolls. Shit is meaningless.
For months even the most staunch Biden supporters in the "media" have been down playing all of these polls until this last batch came out. Now even his biggest cheerleaders have started to sound the alarm and say on their shows and in their articles over the past week, hey guys, we might have a problem here. I don't think it's a coincidence that now the Biden campaign started calling for debates. With early voting being so prevalent they need to start changing opinions now. Ignoring and blowing off the polls that have been consistently bad for that campaign for months now wouldn't be a good idea at this point. Time to shit or get off the pot.