Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

When I see people ranting about it this year they always end saying how these companies are "grooming kids". Huh?
It's just the latest iteration of the Republican outrage cycle. The last one didn't have as catchy a title as "grooming", but it was outrage over trying to move on from some of the more obviously racist hangovers (confederate statues, sports team names, etc).

It's all dumb, it's all just an excuse for the easily triggered to clutch pearls.

It's just the latest iteration of the Republican outrage cycle. The last one didn't have as catchy a title as "grooming", but it was outrage over trying to move on from some of the more obviously racist hangovers (confederate statues, sports team names, etc).

It's all dumb, it's all just an excuse for the easily triggered to clutch pearls.
I guess I'm most confused about why I'm supposed to boycott Chick Fil A. For the last decade I was told by the woke folk they were bigots who hated gay people and I shouldn't give them my business. Now suddenly the MAGA'S are saying everyone should boycott Chick-fil-A because they support woke ideals. Da faq?

Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

I guess I'm most confused about why I'm supposed to boycott Chick Fil A. For the last decade I was told by the woke folk they were bigots who hated gay people and I shouldn't give them my business. Now suddenly the MAGA'S are saying everyone should boycott Chick-fil-A because they support woke ideals. Da faq?

Everything's fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers

I don't go to chick fil a cause it's expensive for fast food. It's also not as good as people make it out to be.

I can't believe the shit he feeds people and how they gobble it up.
Several years ago I was in a car accident that I walked away from unscathed. But now I'm beginning to think I died and ended up in the "Stupid" ring of hell.

Last edited: