Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Listening to the head of the DHS stumble and stutter while trying to defend the cluster fuck at our Southern boarded on the Sunday morning talk shows is cringeworthy. Biden and Harris are going to get destroyed on this topic during the 2024 election cycle.

So now the MAGA peeps are boycotting Target? 😅

I'd have figured them more as Walmart shoppers honestly.

My cuntmuppet was down on the pride collection when we went last weekend too, called it "too corporate".

I was just disappointed I couldn't find rainbow slides in my size.

I'd have figured them more as Walmart shoppers honestly.

My cuntmuppet was down on the pride collection when we went last weekend too, called it "too corporate".

I was just disappointed I couldn't find rainbow slides in my size.
I'm happy the lines won't be as long for the next week or two when I shop there.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
  • Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
When Walmart puts their pride stuff out they'll be trading against them next.
I just don't get the pride thing. Like, it's not like Easter where you can sell a ton of candy. Also rainbow clothes should be available all year.

So now the MAGA peeps are boycotting Target?

the tuck your penis bathing suits for small children is fucking insane

it’s isn’t “maga” people against THAT PARTICULAR” thing

(i’m not talking about the pride flags or shirts etc)

Stop getting your news from Facebook granny.

It would be insane if it was actually true.

"A conservative commentator has called on his supporters to boycott Target, claiming the US retailer is selling "tuck-friendly" swimsuits for children. This is false; the swimwear designed for LGBTQ pride month is only sold in adult sizes."​

Is it just me or does it seem like more people are triggered by pride month this year? Day and a half in and people seem to be losing their shit over sports teams changing the color of their logos or stores marketing rainbow apparel. I hate to see what happens during black history month next year.

Is it just me or does it seem like more people are triggered by pride month this year? Day and a half in and people seem to be losing their shit over sports teams changing the color of their logos or stores marketing rainbow apparel. I hate to see what happens during black history month next year.
Trump made it seem like it was ok to hate out loud, and it gets louder every year since.

And it's gotten even more fucking stupid and unbelievable. Apparently everything's got "tranny semen" in it now, for fucks sake.

People have said that COVID infection has lowered people's IQ, and I honestly fucking believe it, like everyone's gotten stupider.

And it's gotten even more fucking stupid and unbelievable. Apparently everything's got "tranny semen" in it now, for fucks sake.

People have said that COVID infection has lowered people's IQ, and I honestly fucking believe it, like everyone's gotten stupider.
When I see people ranting about it this year they always end saying how these companies are "grooming kids". Huh?