Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Smeone I know who is weird trumpist bootstraps

1661971754403.png

Pick a lane motherfucker. I dont want to pay for your crotch goblin either.

Animated GIF

I know it's a joke and all but I remember a very in depth interview with him in like 2011 and he wasnt exactly just waiting around. 🤷 Dude akways had some interest he was pursuing or whatever. It's like what most white people aspire to: gentleman farmer :lol: Or author.

It's n like they got a Trump for King.

1662804842884.png

Last edited:
I haven't consumed much "news" in quite a while and it's been pretty nice. Really nice actually. So what happened?

I know abortion is out again. Actually just left up to the states so a road trip can still get you one.

The dollar has been de-valued to a degree and at a pace not seen at least since Nixon removed the last vestiges of the gold standard in the year I was born.

Biden hired many thousands more IRS agents to make sure the theft is complete and nobody "slips through the cracks". Also because you can never have too many government employees with 20-year "careers", cadillac healthcare plans, and lifetime pensions.

Ukraine is what it is. Russia will/does own the eastern slice that is majority Russian anyway. They tend to do that when we have a weak administration. Crimea under Obama, Ukraine under Biden, etc.

Did England's w̶e̶l̶f̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶ queen die or something?

Some RINO republicans caved on some gun control thing that ended up pretty watered down while SCOTUS made a decision or two that might've beefed it up by some small amount.
ATF is as always trying to legislate by way of regulate anyway, nothing new there. Might be some small differences but it's pretty much a wash.

Let's see, what else.

Gas prices are down some but prices for the car you put it in are rediculously high and the most basic base model Tesla is like sixty five thousand dollars and doesn't even come with a spare tire.

Cops be chill still so that's good.

I think that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
So... Trump arriving in DC, in golfing clothes, to visit his golf course when its been pouring rain for 3 days here. When he hasnt been to DC since he left office.

Sure sounds like golf to me.

So why is Graham doubling down on abortion :tard: even half the Republicans don't support it.

Is the fundamentalist vote really worth it?

Also how is desantigetting away with sending immigrants north?