Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

President Biden survived covid. He has tested negative and gets to end his isolation. There will be no President Harris. Now the VP gets to continue doing nothing.

Looks like Manchin decided to play ball and Dems will get their energy and healthcare bill.

Literally dont care cause it effects nothing on the ground. All these funding bills do NOTHING. There will still be dumpster sized potholes in 100 and I will still pay $400 a month for insurance I cant use.

This will more than likely go nowhere, but a third party with some financial backing has been formed by former Republicans and Democrats.

This will more than likely go nowhere, but a third party with some financial backing has been formed by former Republicans and Democrats.

Sounds like a good way to split the republican vote and make sure they never win again. I fully support this concept.

Edit:. Nevermind, it's yang. What are you doing yang

Sounds like a good way to split the republican vote and make sure they never win again. I fully support this concept.

Edit:. Nevermind, it's yang. What are you doing yang
The Democrats are broken too. We need a legit third party but the powers that be will keep it from happening.

Overton Window be like
0d771a87-64d7-4ef0-af9a-b5769f72cb9b_text.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Looks like Manchin decided to play ball and Dems will get their energy and healthcare bill.

Yup and Republicans struck back by voting down healthcare benefits for Veterans and celebrated this on the floor. Deplorable.

Kansas soundly rejected the anti-abortion amendment to their constitution. Good deal.
yeah thats a bit sus

Also it is fucking Kansas.

I just feel like a state that torpedoed it's entire infrastructure probably doesnt even have an abortion clinic.

Last edited: