Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

In a sane world, theres no way this amount of evidence wouldnt result in serious charges and conviction:

Citation: https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Trump-on-Trial.pdf

Seriously, take the time to read that. And its Brookings Institute, not some news source with an agenda.

That said, we dont live in a sane world, and the facts dont matter, so I expect zero charges or consequences for anyone. After all, we let an entire foreign country facilitate 9/11, and then later on dismember and american citizen journalist and did nothing. Why would we be motivated to save our own democracy.

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
Oprah 2024! We all get a car!!

In a sane world, theres no way this amount of evidence wouldnt result in serious charges and conviction:

Citation: https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Trump-on-Trial.pdf

Seriously, take the time to read that. And its Brookings Institute, not some news source with an agenda.

That said, we dont live in a sane world, and the facts dont matter, so I expect zero charges or consequences for anyone. After all, we let an entire foreign country facilitate 9/11, and then later on dismember and american citizen journalist and did nothing. Why would we be motivated to save our own democracy.
Yes. It's not a fucking popularity contest. I actually cant say much, job stuff.

I just had breakfast at a little diner in a small town in Ontario. It was just like having breakfast in a small town in the states. A bunch of old people complaining about their prime minister and how expensive everything is now 🤣
that small town used to have a big Hershey factory that is now a giant weed growing operation

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
It's astounding how good the USA was at using the pandemic response as probably the greatest wealth capture in history.
Same here. Its almost like politics is broken. The thing here is its very blatant and well covered and yet nobody cares. Just Google our PPE payments and back handers from politicians. It's disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister