Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

After witnessing the way Russia is running this war against Ukraine I think they get way too much credit for the 2016 election.
requires almost no resources to execute misinformation campaigns. Its an incredibly impactful, low-resource way to destabilize the world.

requires almost no resources to execute misinformation campaigns. Its an incredibly impactful, low-resource way to destabilize the world.
I too as a contractor was horrified about the email thing. Most of us plebs wouldve landed in jail. I still never supported trump at all. t wouldve been silly to support clinton though.

oh, fuck that orange jackass. He was always the worse of the two choices, but prior to that, I always voted on specific stances and issues, id voted third party before, and Jill Stein seemed decent.

oh, fuck that orange jackass. He was always the worse of the two choices, but prior to that, I always voted on specific stances and issues, id voted third party before, and Jill Stein seemed decent.
Well that was fucking stupid. Anyway the system is so rigged for two parties there's barely a point in voting. I've known that since I was 7.

You get to watch or choose a poison.

The GOP is teeing up to assault nearly every right recognized in the last 100 years and that Facebook post is, "Hmm, doesn't seem like they've thought this strategy through.". No fucking shit they're not going to do anything to account for real living humans, they're the GOP. And you will still vote for them out of some whackadoodle sense of fairness or whatever, both teams gotta have their drives.

The GOP is teeing up to assault nearly every right recognized in the last 100 years and that Facebook post is, "Hmm, doesn't seem like they've thought this strategy through.". No fucking shit they're not going to do anything to account for real living humans, they're the GOP. And you will still vote for them out of some whackadoodle sense of fairness or whatever, both teams gotta have their drives.
I'm getting a JD Vance tattoo after work. I'll post pics 😅

• Barf
Reactions: Jehannum
Pretty cool that "the economy" is mostly just rich assholes gambling and getting high on a fantasy of unlimited growth. Pretty cool that they fuck everything up about once a decade and profit off of that fucking too

Very good and cool system.

Pretty cool that "the economy" is mostly just rich assholes gambling and getting high on a fantasy of unlimited growth. Pretty cool that they fuck everything up about once a decade and profit off of that fucking too

Very good and cool system.
Well you see how much they're panicking since we're almost at full employment :lol:

Congress taking on some serious business today. Public hearing on UFOs!

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK