Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

In very little surprise to anyone, police are mercenaries

In the upcoming 2024 coup, it wont be the military providing firepower to overthrow the gov, itll be the police.

And the the military will promptly decimate them.

In the upcoming 2024 coup, it wont be the military providing firepower to overthrow the gov, itll be the police.

1) fill military with people that traditionally come from groups that hate police.
2) aim them at police.
3) LOL

I know I'm already established as the ACAB guy, but this shit is one direct example of what I'm talking about when I talk about how they protect & serve capital, not people. it's just nice to see an example being reported so publicly instead of having to provide indirect examples that leave enough of a c-hair of plausible deniability so that I get called a conspiracy theorist lol

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I know I'm already established as the ACAB guy, but this shit is one direct example of what I'm talking about when I talk about how they protect & serve capital, not people. it's just nice to see an example being reported so publicly instead of having to provide indirect examples that leave enough of a c-hair of plausible deniability so that I get called a conspiracy theorist lol
Cops fighting all the way to SCOTUS for the right to not stop crime should be all that anyone needs to know about that.

Cops fighting all the way to SCOTUS for the right to not stop crime should be all that anyone needs to know about that.
"yeah but that's just because America is full of sue-happy Stellas who don't know that coffee is hot, they're just covering their asse[t]s"

the Stella Liebeck case didn't even have any sort of political aura around it and corporate propaganda was still able to spin the horrors she went through so well that to this day people bring her up as an example of how "litigious" we are and how outrageously wealthy corporations who would rather continuously pay settlements than fix the mechanism of perpetual injury because that could eat into profits are the REAL victims.

so when you bring in the SCOTUS cases where the cops get to paint themselves as the poor downtrodden victim, lots of people come up with excuses or wild hypothetical scenarios for why the outcomes are good, actually, and totally ignore the actual scenarios that the cases were actually about, which, like the Liebeck case, are fucking horrifying.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
like without even bothering to look into the details, they buy into the propaganda/copaganda and make presumptions based on their already-held beliefs.

cops are GOOD so they must have good intent.
people are LITIGIOUS so they must have bad intent.

to be clear, I'm not saying McDonald's is secretly funding merc cops like the article that started this segue, but the calculated spin around the McDonald's case did play a huge role in shaping public perception of lawsuits & the people who bring them.

Seen the border lately, or actually spoke to anyone who owns property along it?
I actually know folks down there, family as a matter of fact.
Think covid actually matters for shit?
Haha, rules for thee but not for me.
Welcome to bidet's America.

If it would've automatically capitalized bidet I would've left it that way but I'm not about to go back and change for that useless deviant. Between Afghanistan and this border thing he's not just some old dumbass, he's actively trying to bring us down. I can't think of anyone in my lifetime or back further who's as bad for the country as this guy. Even Jimmy Carter, while a crappy president and bad administrator at least still gave a damn about this place. He might've had shitty ideas but he was still a patriot.

Hey im just curious like what goes on in your head when instead of just saying Biden you say bidet . Like was it said in a place of anger? Do you get some sort of release when you say it?.. What do you feel emotionally? Honestly just curious. Like I always hear people say demonrat, Killary or obummer and it's always follow by regurgitated shit they hear from somewhere.

Seen the border lately, or actually spoke to anyone who owns property along it?
I actually know folks down there, family as a matter of fact.
Think covid actually matters for shit?
Haha, rules for thee but not for me.
Welcome to bidet's America.

If it would've automatically capitalized bidet I would've left it that way but I'm not about to go back and change for that useless deviant. Between Afghanistan and this border thing he's not just some old dumbass, he's actively trying to bring us down. I can't think of anyone in my lifetime or back further who's as bad for the country as this guy. Even Jimmy Carter, while a crappy president and bad administrator at least still gave a damn about this place. He might've had shitty ideas but he was still a patriot.
ooh, ooh, are we playing the anecdotal evidence game?

Because I know people down there too, who think you're full of shit. Now, keep in mind, these people happen to be brown, so their opinions are worth about 3/5s of your white peoples' opinions, but still, THAT'S A BINGO.

Inglourious Basterds Bingo GIF

Once again, your weekly dose of police are giant pieces of shit

“You see a fucking group” in the street, a Minneapolis police sergeant in a riot helmet told his fellow officers: “Fuck ‘em up, gas ‘em, fuck ‘em up.”

It was the evening of May 30th, 2020, five days after Officer Derek Chauvin murdered George Floyd. An 8 p.m. curfew was in effect, but a group of Minneapolis cops weren’t keeping the peace — they were sowing chaos. Armed with 40 mm “less-lethal” crowd control guns, which fire oversized, foam-tipped rounds, officers roamed the city, looking for an excuse to fire: “The first fuckers we see,” one cop brags, “we’re just handling them with 40s.”

The officers’ own body cams record them taking pot shots at largely peaceful protesters, and celebrating their hits with laughter and fist bumps. Cruising in an unmarked cargo van, one officer imitates Elmer Fudd, Bugs Bunny’s cartoon nemesis, saying: “Be vewy vewy quiet. We’re hunting activists.” A police commander used the same language in a recording captured after midnight: “Tonight it was… ‘We’re goin’ out hunting.’ Just a nice change of tempo,” he said, adding: “Fuck these people!’”

• Angry
Reactions: Immigrant
Once again, your weekly dose of police are giant pieces of shit

Wrong thread. But also, not only are police giant assholes:

• Angry
Reactions: Immigrant