Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

assassination is usually above the competency and paygrade of FloridaMan.
Yeah I think this is right on the line. Harebrained scheme that dramatically effects others is true FloridaMan. But, assembling a multinational hit squad (including possible inside help) is something else.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Been reading a lot of the excerpts from the books being released bout Trumps last year in office.

The stuff about election night and the day of the insurrection are pretty mind blowing.

What a cunt Trump is.

His children, especially Fredo, and Fredo Jr, are just the dumbest people on the planet.

Daughter-wife only cares about her public image. Kushner wishes he could be an evil henchman.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I promise to catch up reading what I haven’t read, if possible of course. I felt the need to says thanks for the outlet of UF to post that I thought I was on the way because man, it felt like it. I started losing energy, just like you’d imagine what running out of gas feels like to a car motor. I put a meter on, did some madazolam (likely misspelled) followed by morphine, and the meter continued to drop. I called for my son so we could watch it slow todpgether, but it bottomed out and started raising again. I captured this just as it started going up:
1E097A90-1A05-4BEC-844B-2B7034D521BA.jpeg

Anything below 90% is uncomfortable and according to the nurses, anything below 70% is passing out. I’ve been at 67% a few times and stayed alert though.

This shit sucks donkey.

Most the time, my heart rate increases to over 100 bpm to compensate for the O2 but it started NOT always doing that recently. Ugh groan sigh

We'll be smelling his legacy like a lingering fart in a hot car for years to come. No need to add to it.