Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

militiaboston.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
They were "Rise of the Moors"(group) members. That is not the same as Moors. ROM is a jumbled together group of people
King Wickie Pelt Snatcher said:
"no talk of the armed standoff? Oh that's right they weren't white nazis." This is why you'll probably get no talk, you started with a troll.

And he's so ill-informed that's he's often unintentionally a troll. That's sad.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
And he's so ill-informed that's he's often unintentionally a troll. That's sad.
Back to that "story". I wonder how many groups of guys like that are floating around the country. I mean, a big part of not getting pulled over is not standing out, speeding, etc. There could be thousands of splinter groups out there doing the same thing, just not getting stupid about it. They made very little effort. I guess they eat their own dog food "we don't need no stinking badges!" Hardcore but, no salute.

Politico isn't exactly right wing media. Her poling numbers aren't that great either. If Biden doesn't run in 2024 she will definitely face primary challengers.
who though.... bernie again? As much as I like the man, he's done. Warren lost momentum and shot herself in the foot over some stuff.

Beto again? Maybe. Mayor Pete?

who though.... bernie again? As much as I like the man, he's done. Warren lost momentum and shot herself in the foot over some stuff.

Beto again? Maybe. Mayor Pete?
Probably Mayor Pete again. Amy Klobuchar, Sherrod Brown. Some House members will jump in. Governors. Her popularity numbers at the moment are in the Trump range. If Harris is still polling in 40's come campaign season the sharks will smell blood and candidates will jump in.

so it is common to see 3 kids jumping another kid? they even tried to run his head over with the bike?
Kind of, yeah. One time after pummeling me and 2 friends these 4 older dudes made us run around this fenced in yard while they beat us with sticks. Jam-piles were common. Any black kids came through the neighborhood - older white folks EXPECTED us to chase them down and knock them off their bikes, beat them, whatever. Same in reverse if we went through their neighborhood. When I was 15 a buddy and I made the mistake of stopping in the party store on their side of town - no hitting but a bunch of adult men formed a reception line for us to leave - they spat ALL over us. I still have no immediate malice in my heart to AAs - shit happens and people are assholes. individually.