Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

yep. and by we you mean yourself and every doctor on earth.
Doctors fully acknowledge people have issues with masks and suggest people with COPD and some other conditions avoid situations where they have to wear a mask at all. I agree with doctors they don't lower oxygen levels, but those aren't the only reason a person could get dizzy with a mask on. You're the one who is stuck on oxygen levels.

yep. and by we you mean yourself and every doctor on earth.

Except every pulmonologist and therapist I’ve dealt with in the past three months. They won’t affect someone’s actual measured oxygen levels, but they definitely affect breathing, anxiety, etc, which changes breathing patterns and can be especially distressing for people who are compromised.

Yes, I had to mask up whenever in public areas in the hospital (hallways) but once where I was headed, mask off. They kept theirs on, patients didn’t have to. And it was so they could breathe more freely.

During jury selection, Mitchell claimed that he had very little knowledge of the case. However, Mitchell was photographed last August wearing a shirt that read “Get your knee off our necks” and “BLM.”

0-324.jpg

this will probably get him a new trial

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
During jury selection, Mitchell claimed that he had very little knowledge of the case. However, Mitchell was photographed last August wearing a shirt that read “Get your knee off our necks” and “BLM.”

0-324.jpg

so? what does that mean?
maybe it was a gift from someone or maybe he liked the t-shirt.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
And that one juror who wore a BLM shirt once, obviously meant that the entire 12 jurors made the wrong decision.

0-324.jpg

the Jurors are anonymous. How do you know this guy was a juror?

You dont. Witch-hunt post right here.

Also, BLM support wasnt a disqualifier for jurors, in fact during jury selection they were explicitly asked about it.

Also, fuck you.

the Jurors are anonymous. How do you know this guy was a juror?

You dont. Witch-hunt post right here.

Also, BLM support wasnt a disqualifier for jurors, in fact during jury selection they were explicitly asked about it.

Also, fuck you.
Apparently, the dude outed himself as one of the jurors and then people dug back through Facebook. That was a regular part of my job when I was working in law - I was supposed to tell our clients which shit to remove.

The man might get another trial. I don't like it but might happen. Not sure why Wicks deserves a fuck you for repeating public news. Someone else could have posted it here and they'd be star reporter for 15 seconds. That's the real witch-hunt BS right there.

• Gravy
Apparently, the dude outed himself as one of the jurors and then people dug back through Facebook. That was a regular part of my job when I was working in law - I was supposed to tell our clients which shit to remove.

The man might get another trial. I don't like it but might happen. Not sure why Wicks deserves a fuck you for repeating public news. Someone else could have posted it here and they'd be star reporter for 15 seconds. That's the real witch-hunt BS right there.
ah, that i wasnt aware of. I see he came forward on his own yesterday.

He deserves a fuck you for posting lying facebook shit.

ah, that i wasnt aware of. I see he came forward on his own yesterday.

He deserves a fuck you for posting lying facebook shit.
How is it lying? Yes he was trying to trigger people but if someone in the liberal crew would have posted it it would have been "ok". It would have been spun differently, like "hope CHauvin doesn't think this will get him another trial!!!!" But still, posted to trigger someone.

• Gravy
How is it lying? Yes he was trying to trigger people but if someone in the liberal crew would have posted it it would have been "ok". It would have been spun differently, like "hope CHauvin doesn't think this will get him another trial!!!!" But still, posted to trigger someone.
because there it implies juror lied and claimed he had no awareness of BLM when he directly stated in his Juror selection statement that he was in support of it.

also, witch hunting jurors is bullshit.

because there it implies juror lied and claimed he had no awareness of BLM when he directly stated in his Juror selection statement that he was in support of it.

also, witch hunting jurors is bullshit.
I disagree that witch-hunting juror is bullshit - in some cases juror have been REAL bullshit and totally fucked up the legal process. Often it's that persuasive individual who wants to steer the jury - what they said during selection be damned. That's shit would be a racist's dream.

I haven't heard or read transcripts of the juror selection(voir dire) so maybe that guy would have been eliminated by one of the attorneys as "questionable". They each get a certain number of those "challenges". Even with alternative jurors shit could happen on a controversial case. People commonly get a small way into a trial as a juror and have a niggling worry they weren't totally forthcoming. They slip a note to the bailiff, the judge is pissed, they're dismissed. Now you have one less alternate. Only one to go. :iono:

• Gravy
Judge Cahill asked Juror #52, whether he heard anything about the #GeorgeFloyd civil case. He says, no. He explained hearing some basic info about trial dates, etc from the news in recent months, but nothing that would keep him from serving as impartial juror.

so this lie right here may get him a new trial. lied about being impartial and only knowing basic info about thew case when he goes around wearing a get your knee off our necks shirt.

when someone wears that shirt and are on that cops jury you know they can't be impartial.

• Gravy