Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

He got a tweet out somehow 57m ago. This will be gone shortly.

I can't be watching all of those lies but I mean, he has a point. How can any true supporter of him think he condones violence after inciting it against journalists, elected officials, and talking about shooting people down in broad daylight. I don't even know how your make that leap of logic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
I can't be watching all of those lies but I mean, he has a point. How can any true supporter of him think he condones violence after inciting it against journalists, elected officials, and talking about shooting people down in broad daylight. I don't even know how your make that leap of logic!!!!
i couldnt watch it either
bunch of lies on more lies

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Haha hahaha

x6d5lr8ze7b61.png

especially given that the incitement was entirely consistent with the shit he's been saying at his rallies for 5 years or so now, he just was previously more careful to not be so specific about doing the thing so he could maintain plausible deniability.