Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got a tweet out somehow 57m ago. This will be gone shortly.

I can't be watching all of those lies but I mean, he has a point. How can any true supporter of him think he condones violence after inciting it against journalists, elected officials, and talking about shooting people down in broad daylight. I don't even know how your make that leap of logic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
I can't be watching all of those lies but I mean, he has a point. How can any true supporter of him think he condones violence after inciting it against journalists, elected officials, and talking about shooting people down in broad daylight. I don't even know how your make that leap of logic!!!!
i couldnt watch it either
bunch of lies on more lies

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Haha hahaha

x6d5lr8ze7b61.png

especially given that the incitement was entirely consistent with the shit he's been saying at his rallies for 5 years or so now, he just was previously more careful to not be so specific about doing the thing so he could maintain plausible deniability.

Status
Not open for further replies.