Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Yes fucking please.

Seeing lots of MAGAS say they won’t vote anymore since it’s all rigged anyways.

That and they refuse to participate in a liberal economy. So from now on they’ll only buy bare necessities to live. No new cars, durable goods, going out to eat, etc.

Freakin sweet.
yeah... that works until you end up with an actual insurgency that you have to root out in your country.

There ain't gonna be no insurgency, that's just fantastical mental masturbation.
Talk is just that...talk. Action being a whole 'nother deal.
There ain't enough people to matter gonna give up their fat easy lifestyle just to go down in some hail of bullets just on principle.
And yeah, I don't care what sort of "strife" or "oppression" people claim they're living under, life in this country is still fat and easy and they know it.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
There ain't gonna be no insurgency, that's just fantastical mental masturbation.
There ain't enough people to matter gonna give up their fat easy lifestyle just to go down in some hail of bullets just on principle.
And yeah, I don't care what sort of "strife" or "oppression" people claim they're living under, life in this country is still fat and easy and they know it.
Man, I hope you're right, but I don't have faith that you are.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Man, I hope you're right, but I don't have faith that you are.

We've been through worse and came out the other side better for it. We'll be fine.

Lots of bluster but when it comes time to end the words and start the action numbers seem to shrink greatly for some reason.

Not saying there might not be some sporadic violence or a few kooks here and there but far too many have far too much to lose to make any real go of it.

Fat, happy, comfortable, not worth dying over, etc.

• Gravy
Plus the right is mostly pussies so there's that.

At least the left can muster enough numbers to cause enough carnage to matter. Gotta give credit where it's due.

• Haha
Oh hey now lookie here. You finally stopped talking out your ass. ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Wow. You must be obsessed with Objectivism. The only characters I remember from Atlas are Galt and Fernando.
And try and keep in mind it's only a novel.
You know, fiction.
Who am I to deny myself a flight of fancy?

As long as the golden strapon is warm, I'm game.

Since Galt didn't appear until like 3/4 of the way through the story, I'm beginning to wonder if you actually read it.

Good Morning USA! Whats going on in your political circus today?

View attachment 12883

That guy along with the rest of Team Trump claims they've discovered some super secret computer code Big Tech put in the machines that changes the votes that once brought to light will show us Trump actually won in a landslide and the democrats used it to screw Bernie too...twice!