Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

I won't shed any tears once he's gone, but that's a rough way to go.

Its strange to see what used to be considered the most aggressive face of conservatism being self-effacing and accepting of loss

"It's tough to realize that the days where I do not think I'm under a death sentence are over," Limbaugh said. "Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we're going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it."

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Its strange to see what used to be considered the most aggressive face of conservatism being self-effacing and accepting of loss

"It's tough to realize that the days where I do not think I'm under a death sentence are over," Limbaugh said. "Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we're going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it."
Well, I wish him all the love, empathy, and care he's shown for others over the years.