Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

I mostly just invest in a vanguard fund that follows the sp500. I just put 100 a month but if there's likes a 5% dip I'll put 500-1000 in.
My money gets pulled the same way - once a month to an ING account, same difference. I pull from that and move it to a Schwab account I've had for years as I want to buy some stock. And now some crypto coins - Ethereum and LiteCoin so far.

Kidnapping of Gretchen Whitmer. Called it - one of them was from my township, 2 others from the mobile home park about 4 miles away, right across the street from our township line. Gotta move away from here.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I bet they're Wolverine fans. They gotta be crazy.
Their group(serious) is called the "Wolverine Watchmen Militia". This area seems to breed those guys - lots of farmland, lots of tradespeople who are self-employed and generally have a "I roll my own" type attitude. As heard in a resturant here "any more college educated yuppie move out here and I am moving to Grand Blanc." Basically deeper into the woods.

Former neighbor(dead,TG) was a member of one of those groups. When I had Miss Dig here to mark for cable/Internet, he greeted the lady doing the marking with a 12 gauge. No Internet for 3 years due to the asstard. Can't wait to leave this place - I was just a city boy hoping to live the country life. Little did I know. :egads:

Savannah: You retweeted a story about Joe Biden wanting to execute Seal Team 6 to cover up the fake death of Bin Laden - How could you send that to your followers?

Trump: I know nothing about that

Savannah: You retweeted it

Trump: That was a RE-tweet - that was an opinion of somebody and that was a retweet. I'll put it out there people can decide for themselves I dont take a position--

Savannah: But I dont get that -- youre not like someone's crazy uncle who would just retweet whatever

Trump: No no no that was a retweet and I do a lot of retweets and frankly -- because the media is so fake and is so corrupt if I didnt have social media -- i dont call it twitter i call it social media I wouldnt be able to get the word out the word is --

Savannah: But the word is false

Trump: But the word is -- you know what the word is? The word is very simple -- We're building our country stronger and better than its ever been before and thats whats happening and everybody knows it

BuT bOtH sIdEs

Saw my first box of pistol ammo in like 3 months today. One academy store had 2 boxes of .44magnum JHP. Too bad I don't have one.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie