Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

yes and the teacher had to treat it like a classroom. all he has to do is get a lawyer and he will beat the charge
This feels like it

It's weird clickbait I'll give you that.

Last edited:
Maybe there is a disconnect happening amongst kids.

They aren’t allowed to even make a gun motion with their hand without having the coppers called while they see adults walking into Chipotle with what appears to be assault weapons, or at least open carrying a gun.

If you want kids to learn guns are bad, keep them tucked away. There was a reason cigarette ads (and booze for awhile too) were lifted from the TV airwaves. Yet half the country thinks Kyle Rittenhouse and those two Missouri idiots are hee rows.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
And the cult leader can ignore local rules and cluster people together for a spreader event, after they hear his voice on tape saying how destructive this disease is. He could invite people to dive into my dream lottery wood chipper designed for guitars and some would actually do it, while others judged their form.

I know I’m half a dummy, but I sure easily get a false impression of my knowledge level when I compare it to some of the geniuses I’m surrounded by. Trump supporters, even lukewarm ones are the dumbest fuckers ever.