Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
For a country that brags about its Freedom, you guys sure like interpreting rules in a strange way when it comes to minorities
Our (lower-class) school system is heavily focused on making obedient workers, and they're extending that disciplinarian structure to children's homes in absurd ways rn.

Also, yes, racism.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
For a country that brags about its Freedom, you guys sure like interpreting rules in a strange way when it comes to minorities

if you are on a zoom call then no matter where you are that is considered the classroom and the same rules about weapons apply.

Anyway why was he goofing off and not paying attention to the teacher.

also way to bring race into it when there should be no reason. so what he was black the teacher is a bitch and would have did the same to a white kid

EXCLUSIVE: Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

The nomination submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, lauded Trump for his efforts toward resolving protracted conflicts worldwide.

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde, a four-term member of Parliament who also serves as chairman of the Norwegian delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, told Fox News in an exclusive interview.

so If he wins it will be Nobel Peace Prize winner Dr. Trump

I hope to all that is holy that this fucking teacher and school system is getting sued for everything

gLf0X71.png
Teachers are legally and contractually obligated to report a lot of weird shit. Shit they want nothing to do with.
In a poorly lit bedroom, over a shitty laptop, this might look real to someone unfamiliar with firearms.
My wife's biggest problem is kids showing up half dressed. 5th grade girls, trying to strut their stuff.LOL
1599911076236.png

The only photos I could find of a Nerf gun like that were counterfeits from Aliexpress. Granted I only checked half-heartedly for two minutes.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
if you are on a zoom call then no matter where you are that is considered the classroom and the same rules about weapons apply.

also way to bring race into it when there should be no reason. so what he was black the teacher is a bitch and would have did the same to a white kid

yes he should’ve been learning and not goofing around BUT TO CALL THE FKN SHERIFF AND HAVE A CHARGE ON HIS RECORD?

It's a toy, and more importantly they're in their own home.
The thing should've never gone past a couple reminders to put the toy away, no horsing around during class. If they don't, give em an F or incomplete for that days lesson and move on.

• Gravy

Them boots taste GREAT, and are a part of a balanced breakfast.

• Haha