Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

I meant mexican food in general. I normally order a burrito when we eat mexican.
Seviche

Not many places serve it here tho. We got el Salvadorans so is all pupusas and roast chicken with no spice

Also the only spice that gets me going anymore is like ghost peppers or scotch bonnet. I have a bottle of 1million scoville mustard sauce that I put on rice/beans and it's got a nice brassica flavor.

• Love
Reactions: pacojas
Seviche

Not many places serve it here tho. We got el Salvadorans so is all pupusas and roast chicken with no spice

Also the only spice that gets me going anymore is like ghost peppers or scotch bonnet. I have a bottle of 1million scoville mustard sauce that I put on rice/beans and it's got a nice brassica flavor.

**CEVICHE

peruvian ceviche is the best ceviche in the world
i make a killer ceviche

Seviche

My butthole hurts just reading this.

“Kamala Harris’s ancestors owned slaves, and we’re not allowed to have statues of former slave owners? Should she be allowed to run for office?” - Hatebox crap

And the birther movement is back up and running in full swing. Several hatebox programs were discussing her not being an actual US citizen and a few had polls on their websites where listeners could join in!

I try not to generalize and the amount of over-generalization I see these days is scary IMO, but I’m beginning to think anyone who votes R for almost any office now is a full-on racist, one bedsheet away from breaking out the hood and tiki torches.

Something something sins of the father. Huh.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
“Kamala Harris’s ancestors owned slaves, and we’re not allowed to have statues of former slave owners? Should she be allowed to run for office?” - Hatebox crap

And the birther movement is back up and running in full swing. Several hatebox programs were discussing her not being an actual US citizen and a few had polls on their websites where listeners could join in!

I try not to generalize and the amount of over-generalization I see these days is scary IMO, but I’m beginning to think anyone who votes R for almost any office now is a full-on racist, one bedsheet away from breaking out the hood and tiki torches.

Something something sins of the father. Huh.
also, her ancestors had slaves because her ancestor WAS a slave that was raped by her white master.