Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

There was no gate, or trespassing.
the gate was to their neighborhood, which is private

but it doesn't excuse the shitty handling. that's shit I learned when I was like 8, it's gun safety 101- don't point your weapon at anything you're not actually intending to shoot (like, ever, not as a joke and not because you're just not paying attention to where it's pointing), don't take the safety off until you're actually ready to shoot, & keep your booger hook off the bang switch until you're taking your shot.

the gate was to their neighborhood, which is private

but it doesn't excuse the shitty handling. that's shit I learned when I was like 8, it's gun safety 101- don't point your weapon at anything you're not actually intending to shoot (like, ever, not as a joke and not because you're just not paying attention to where it's pointing), don't take the safety off until you're actually ready to shoot, & keep your booger hook off the bang switch until you're taking your shot.
If there are streets and utilities, it's fucking public.

If there are streets and utilities, it's fucking public.
I wasn't arguing that they should be afforded greater rights or anything because of the gate or that a gate belonged there or whatever, & I wasn't trying to assign any judgment to the gate piece of it because I think it's irrelevant to the point I *was* trying to make, I was just clarifying that there was an actual gate (you had said there was not).

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I wasn't arguing that they should be afforded greater rights or anything because of the gate or that a gate belonged there or whatever, & I wasn't trying to assign any judgment to the gate piece of it because I think it's irrelevant to the point I *was* trying to make, I was just clarifying that there was an actual gate (you had said there was not).
Thanks. I just read an article and realized that it was an actual gated community.