Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Joey B is a rapist?

"https://soundcloud.com/katie-halper/joe-bidens-accuser-finally-tells-her-full-story

Tara Reade has come out and recounted how she was sexually assaulted and forcefully penetrated by Joe Biden in 1993 when working as a staffer in his office.

It is trending #1 in the US right now.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/IBelieveTara"

Bet you a dollar that shit isnt covered by any mainstream media
The current president is a rapist, and no one gives a fuck. Why do we even bother pretending like democracy is a thing anymore?

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I’m a little disappointed in the “stimulus” label for the payout that might possibly* come. It’s not “stimulus”, it’s fucking life support.

* Some “experts” claim it may take around four months for people to see a payment. In four months, people will be killing each other for a fuckin donut.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and OOD
I’m a little disappointed in the “stimulus” label for the payout that might possibly* come. It’s not “stimulus”, it’s fucking life support.

* Some “experts” claim it may take around four months for people to see a payment. In four months, people will be killing each other for a fuckin donut.
eff249b.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Ages old sex allegations that suddenly surface when somebody's in line for a top job decades later?
Hmm....seems we've seen this somewhere before.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

The up to four months are for the people who don't file taxes and don't have bank accounts. They are the hardest to find and they will need to be sent paper checks. It's not some big conspiracy. Everyone else will get the money direct deposited into their accounts.