Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Relevant joke:

A politician visited a remote little rural village and asked the inhabitants what the government could do for them.

“We have two big needs,” said the village headman. “First, we have a hospital but no doctor.”

The politician whipped out his cellphone, spoke for a while and then said: “I have sorted it out. A doctor will arrive here tomorrow. What is your other need?”

“We have no cellphone reception at all in our village.”

Hatebox today

Roger Stone was abused. No patriot should be treated like that, arrested by jackbooted thugs breaking down his door at 6 am, and sticking a gun in his septuagenarian wife’s face while CNN filmed the whole thing.

Nancy Pelosi needs to be locked up, along with Adam Schiffshow and Vindman.

Callers are supposedly offering lungs to Limbaugh, as though that’ll cure what truly ails him.

Kelly is a traitor and a scumbag, who whimpered like a dog when he was fired, so his vindictive behavior as of late was expected.

Oh, and Pete is going to shove something down Trump’s throat. I guess Limbaugh said that yesterday so they were trying to explain it away today. He also said Pete isn’t the new Obama unless they turn him black.

Doing my civic doodie.

Hatebox today

Roger Stone was abused. No patriot should be treated like that, arrested by jackbooted thugs breaking down his door at 6 am, and sticking a gun in his septuagenarian wife’s face while CNN filmed the whole thing.

Nancy Pelosi needs to be locked up, along with Adam Schiffshow and Vindman.

Callers are supposedly offering lungs to Limbaugh, as though that’ll cure what truly ails him.

Kelly is a traitor and a scumbag, who whimpered like a dog when he was fired, so his vindictive behavior as of late was expected.

Oh, and Pete is going to shove something down Trump’s throat. I guess Limbaugh said that yesterday so they were trying to explain it away today. He also said Pete isn’t the new Obama unless they turn him black.

Doing my civic doodie.
I love hearing those twats call people traitors.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
ovo7yjjkosg41.jpg