Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Hopefully Iran takes after Libya in the 80s and after getting punched in the face by us they shut the fuck up.

Am I misreading this or are you saying that Libya became “friendly” after the ‘80s? Weird. That isn’t how I remember
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
repeat as necessary.

From the hatebox:

Persians are attempting to infiltrate and take over the US government and they already have proxies in Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib. Often times, AOC is suddenly persian

“Proxy/proxies” is the word of the week. Past weekly words were collusion, unmasked, etc. Once the administration uses a term , it gets repeated and used for everything, as in “Clinton and the Dems were colluding with Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election” or the statement above.

The asshole on weekends is still calling him Solarmari a week later. Yeah, they’re sooo familiar with him and his misdeeds.

Well, China has publicly violated international law. Police invaded the British Consulate to arrest protesters inside
Traditionally this is a declaration of war

I know it sounds like I suffer from Drumph Derangement Syndrome, but I blame it on the Drumph effect. His behavior and demeanor have made the unacceptable acceptable, even on the lowest levels. People are emboldened to act out now in ways they wouldn’t had considered acting a few years ago.

Right wing media has been pounding the idea that “we are no longer dependent on oil from the Middle East” etc, so why worry?

They can’t comprehend or look far enough forward to understand that if most of Europe is suddenly paying inflated prices for energy, it will eventually trickle this way.

Economics is far from their strong suit.

Am I misreading this or are you saying that Libya became “friendly” after the ‘80s? Weird. That isn’t how I remember
BENGHAZI
BENGHAZI
repeat as necessary.
No. What I'm saying is Gaddafi chilled with his line of death shit, or whatever he was calling it back then. Benghazi was after Gaddafi and mid Obama / Clinton cluster fuck of the aftermath.

I know it sounds like I suffer from Drumph Derangement Syndrome, but I blame it on the Drumph effect. His behavior and demeanor have made the unacceptable acceptable, even on the lowest levels. People are emboldened to act out now in ways they wouldn’t had considered acting a few years ago.
I blame it on rap music and video games.

On an international scale, absolutely: Trump has created a vacuum at the top of the world order and now we're seeing how it all shakes out.

Right wing media has been pounding the idea that “we are no longer dependent on oil from the Middle East” etc, so why worry?

They can’t comprehend or look far enough forward to understand that if most of Europe is suddenly paying inflated prices for energy, it will eventually trickle this way.

Economics is far from their strong suit.
Oil is a fully liquid global commodity, capitalists aren't gonna give us a sweetheart deal just because they got it here. The price is the price.

No. What I'm saying is Gaddafi chilled with his line of death shit, or whatever he was calling it back then. Benghazi was after Gaddafi and mid Obama / Clinton cluster fuck of the aftermath.

Gaddafi killed/”Arab spring” 2011
Benghazi 2012

seems relatively close.

Now the White House is saying Obama killed Gaddafi, so who the fuck knows anymore?