Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OK, millennials," Blyth reportedly said in the interview. "But we're the people that actually have the money."

that's... literally one of the issues we have with them? big sm(a)ug energy

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
imagine being the generation that wrote For What It's Worth and going on to become the resistsnce from behind lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum

Where the fuck else are boomers (or anyone else, really) supposed to get returns on investment?

Bonds are fucking flat, have been since ZIRP. Office Depot doesn't pay cash for empty toner cartridges anymore, @fly's credit card circle-jerks all sound like a quick way to lose your principal, which pretty much leaves stocks and loan-sharking, and I don't see @wetwille moving fast enough to break anybody's knees but his own.

Where the fuck else are boomers (or anyone else, really) supposed to get returns on investment?

Bonds are fucking flat, have been since ZIRP. Office Depot doesn't pay cash for empty toner cartridges anymore, @fly's credit card circle-jerks all sound like a quick way to lose your principal, which pretty much leaves stocks and loan-sharking, and I don't see @wetwille moving fast enough to break anybody's knees but his own.
pyramid schemes are the way to go if you can get in early

stocks and bonds. Your average boomer isn't the problem. It's the 2043 planetary fucks who hold as much wealth as 152 countries combined GDP. I'd love for young peeps to be doing better, getting more.

ub4pomjlnry31.jpg

Trump just committed witness intimidation WHILE the witness is testifying. Somebody needs to take his phone away.

Status
Not open for further replies.