Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday morning on the hatebox (specifically, FOX News Radio, Brian Kilmeade Show) and a caller, on the subject of “Should Brian and Chris Wallace have their own show”- like a back and forth Crossfire-type thing:

“Heck no! I’d never watch that. Why would you pair up with HIM? FOX News Sunday has gone completely left, and so is FOX News. And why do you have Donna Brazille on? I don’t turn on FOX News to watch a leftist!”

FOX News Sunday, in an attempt to be fair and balanced, is now “extreme left”.

holy fuckin fuckity fuck.

Stop sticking up for Ted. I saw him trying to pick up on 17 & 18 year olds who couldn’t get into a bar full of 19 year olds.

Yesterday morning on the hatebox (specifically, FOX News Radio, Brian Kilmeade Show) and a caller, on the subject of “Should Brian and Chris Wallace have their own show”- like a back and forth Crossfire-type thing:

“Heck no! I’d never watch that. Why would you pair up with HIM? FOX News Sunday has gone completely left, and so is FOX News. And why do you have Donna Brazille on? I don’t turn on FOX News to watch a leftist!”

FOX News Sunday, in an attempt to be fair and balanced, is now “extreme left”.

holy fuckin fuckity fuck.
I can't figure out how Donna Brazille keeps getting jobs. She was a horrible campaign manager and a huge part of the mess within the DNC in 2016.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Screen%20Shot%202019-10-11%20at%2010.38.45%20AM.png

Speaking of that tax cut that added to the deficit, do people remember how that happened for the top 1%?
Initially, they weren’t going to get a cut. Then the RW media framed it as “being punished for being successful” and “being punished for being job creators”, then the tax cut for corporations was raised slightly and the top got their tax cut.

Motherfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.