Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

He didn't really say that, did he?

:reads the article:

Mmyep, he did. :jvag:

I had hate radio on and the “news” guy reporting that story referred to him as “Stephen King”. I had to Google it to be sure using “Stephen King rape incest” as search terms.

It felt weird.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
txq2uwuubhg31.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I had hate radio on and the “news” guy reporting that story referred to him as “Stephen King”. I had to Google it to be sure using “Stephen King rape incest” as search terms.

It felt weird.
We have a distant relative named Stephen King. Boringest, little putz ever. :fly:

THE Stephen King has been mind-raping people for decades :fly::p

Now you're stealing the Democratic jokes about the Republicans? :lol:

That’s been the drumbeat now for awhile. “The REAL collusion is between Hillary and the Russians!” Seriously. For months now.

The word “collusion” has become a definition for everything lately. Last week, it was “collusion between the DNC and Google to win the 2020 election!”

Oh wait. What?!?

The Pa shooting yesterday WASN’T an ambush on the cops, like Sean Hannity eagerly pondered while it was happening yesterday?

And it wasn’t caused by the left’s rhetoric towards ICE?

Isn’t that the definition of “fake news”?

Oh wait. What?!?

The Pa shooting yesterday WASN’T an ambush on the cops, like Sean Hannity eagerly pondered while it was happening yesterday?

He was a black man and was taken alive as well. None of the tropes fit

Oh wait. What?!?

In the meantime, police stand by and watch as a correctional officer runs his truck into a group of protestors, and then continue to stand by and watch as his compatriots pepper spray the crowd.

Hey, LEO "heroes", this is how we know you're a bunch of authoritarian boot-lickers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
“Yesterday’s stock market plunge was a dry run for 2020 when “they” REALLY crash the economy to ruin Trump’s re-election.”

I’m still not sure who “they” are.