Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

would you rather have justin beiber i think you lucked out on that one by a few 100 kilometres

Justin Bieber, aka the next Epstein.

Last I saw, he was promoting “entertainers” whose main job seems to be to confuse men. Are they of age? Unsure. Do men wanna fuck ‘em? Yes. Resoundingly, yes.

Makes me glad I’m me.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
I’ll never get tired of that footage of sweaty Drumph standing in the sun yelling at reporters. Sweat drops are flying off of him like a dog shaking his coat.

The only way it would’ve been better would be if it was orange sweat.

If you had eighty-four screwdrivers, how many taco bell hot sauces would it take to fill a dumpster on fire that's three Danny Devitos wide, one Gary Busey Long, and forty-two squirrels wearing hats deep while your car is full of spaghetti?

thats 14.5 feet wide x 6 feet long x 12.25 feet tall (average eastern grey squirrel is 2.5 inches tall, and a top hat is generally 1/5th of someones height).

Thats a volume of 1087.5 cubic feet or 8135.06494 gallons

Taco bell hot sauce packets are 23 packets per 5oz

Therefore it takes 4789926 packets to fill the dumpster.

The screwdrivers and the car full of spaghetti are free variables are are irrelevant.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
thats 14.5 feet wide x 6 feet long x 12.25 feet tall (average eastern grey squirrel is 2.5 inches tall, and a top hat is generally 1/5th of someones height).

The screwdrivers and the car full of spaghetti are free variables are are irrelevant.
The squirrels are wearing beanies.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

The screwdrivers are most certainly not irrelevant. Your accuracy would suffer if you had just drunk 84 screwdrivers.