Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

no clearly the only viable alternative is that KILLARY sneaked into the prison in her ninja outfit, strangled him to death, and then paid off the EMTs so poorly so that they would only half-ass life-saving techniques when photographed moving the body from the jail.
You can tell there was a switch because his toenails are different lengths in the pic

n42z8svdw0g31.png

The Conspiracy charge pretty much says there's still live people(s) to go after in the Epstein case.

Might should monitor the daily obituaries.

Nobody has committed suicide in THAT institution in 21 years? That’s hard to believe, but hopefully it’s true.

But then again, this is the same criminal justice system that killed a guy just a few years ago by ass raping him repeatedly with a stick.

I ain’t buying the “no suicides in 21 years” thing.

An overworked, underpaid, likely undertrained and under-qualified staff isn’t going to have that kind of record.

Nobody has committed suicide in THAT institution in 21 years? That’s hard to believe, but hopefully it’s true.

But then again, this is the same criminal justice system that killed a guy just a few years ago by ass raping him repeatedly with a stick.

I ain’t buying the “no suicides in 21 years” thing.

An overworked, underpaid, likely undertrained and under-qualified staff isn’t going to have that kind of record.

Unnamed sources always have the best info :)

Guy claims it'd be pretty hard to do there. Nothing up high to tie off to. Sheets of paper-like material.

Maybe you could twist and braid some, tie off to the sink and lean forward idk.

Unnamed sources always have the best info :)

Guy claims it'd be pretty hard to do there. Nothing up high to tie off to. Sheets of paper-like material.

Maybe you could twist and braid some, tie off to the sink and lean forward idk.

Rush Limbaugh must’ve been reading that yesterday, because he said some of that also along with “Your neck needs to break, nobody dies by strangulation during a hanging.” What a moron. (In his case, I haven’t read the link yet but I am now).

I once had a girlfriend whose cousin died by accidental asphyxiation (yep) and he was tied to a staircase handrail. No drop involved. The “high up” argument doesn’t fit.

I was on suicide watch during one of my short incarcerations. THAT’S when you get the papery sheets. That’s also when you wear a canvas toga thing, that does NOT cover anything you want covered. You are watched constantly. You aren’t even allowed toilet paper in your cell.

His lawyers got him off of suicide watch. They aren’t at fault. The people who allowed him to be OFF suicide watch need to be the ones in trouble. They didn’t kill him, but they facilitated it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Rush Limbaugh must’ve been reading that yesterday, because he said some of that also along with “Your neck needs to break, nobody dies by strangulation during a hanging.” What a moron. (In his case, I haven’t read the link yet but I am now).

I once had a girlfriend whose cousin died by accidental asphyxiation (yep) and he was tied to a staircase handrail. No drop involved. The “high up” argument doesn’t fit.
David Carradine and Michael Hutchence would like a word.

Nothing about neck breaking in that story. Ain't necessary.
I think the guy meant there wasn't enough stuff to make it a sure thing (like kicking a chair out from under you.)
Plenty of people have done the lean forward thing. Got enough determination to let yourself pass out gravity does the rest.

Idk what Limbaugh is talking aboot. It's not like you have to build a gallows.

Trump: Imma tariff the fuck outta Gina and they'll be paying us BILLIONS
MAGAS: FUCK YEAH
White House: We're delaying the tariffs because dumb
MAGAS: MURICA! Lolberals got trolled durr durr durr

Trump riles up his base and then they ignore when he backtracks or does nothing.

Because they are stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: Immigrant
Trump: Imma tariff the fuck outta Gina and they'll be paying us BILLIONS
MAGAS: FUCK YEAH
White House: We're delaying the tariffs because dumb
MAGAS: MURICA! Lolberals got trolled durr durr durr

Trump riles up his base and then they ignore when he backtracks or does nothing.

Because they are stupid.

Personally, I think the rest of the world needs to gang up and declare war on the United States. I’m cereal. He constantly throws market direction one way or another with a fucking tweet or poor decision based on which way his butthole itches that day. Declare war on us now. At least cut us off from all trade, even for a few days.

Our elected president is a reflection of ourselves to the world. It’s what they see. We are all dumb fucks, and equally dumb.

PS angry Tapback not anger

Personally, I think the rest of the world needs to gang up and declare war on the United States. I’m cereal. He constantly throws market direction one way or another with a fucking tweet or poor decision based on which way his butthole itches that day. Declare war on us now. At least cut us off from all trade, even for a few days.

Our elected president is a reflection of ourselves to the world. It’s what they see. We are all dumb fucks, and equally dumb.

PS angry Tapback not anger

Mexico would be perfectly justified to have military action against us for how we treat their citizens. The US threatens war over detaining a single US citizen, and yet we broadly discriminate, mistreat, and abuse their citizens and the citizens of many other central and south american countries.

You think we wouldnt invade a country that put our children in cages? The public would demand it.