Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

tcp9pghyyxa31.png
But she doesn't hate America.

I may not agree with this lady on some things, or any of the other three the President and Speaker of the House have recently targeted, but what's happening to them is chilling. To see that crowd in North Carolina start chanting "Send Her Back!" last night and the President standing there with a big smile on his face while it was happening is flat out fucking scary and to see children actually taking part in that is fucking disgusting. What's next? A public lynching?

I may not agree with this lady on some things, or any of the other three the President and Speaker of the House have recently targeted, but what's happening to them is chilling. To see that crowd in North Carolina start chanting "Send Her Back!" last night and the President standing there with a big smile on his face while it was happening is flat out fucking scary and to see children actually taking part in that is fucking disgusting. What's next? A public lynching?

yeah lets protect a brother marrying, incest loving, terrorist sympathizer.

Anyone who supports the terrorists and wants them given lighter sentences should never be a leader of this country or any country for that matter. I don't care if she is a D, R, I, or any other party.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
yeah lets protect a brother marrying, incest loving, terrorist sympathizer.

Anyone who supports the terrorists and wants them given lighter sentences should never be a leader of this country or any country for that matter. I don't care if she is a D, R, I, or any other party.
I knew I saw last night's rally somewhere before....reminded me of that scene in Pink Floyd's The Wall.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It's almost that time of year again where you can start spouting off in the sports thread how unbecoming and barbaric it is for the majority of us on the forum to watch football and root for teams consisting of mostly millionaire minority athletes and tell us how truly civilized people like yourself watch auto racing; a sport dominated from top to bottom by rich white conservative men.. .
What, no bottled water pics? I'm hurt.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
No. But feel free to chastise someone for handing out bottled water to homeless minorities again. That might have been your shining moment here. 😂
I know context is hard, but it's important.

You also might want to look into all the conservative white men who have won the WDC in F1 over the last 5 years.

And clearly "MAGADailyReport" is a reputable outlet.
I don't own a Maga hat and regularly criticize Trump for when he's douchey which is at least once a week. That being said, I don't hear any of the left-of-center people here trying to disassociate from the horrible things that ilhan Omar has said.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Did she vote that way or not?
Please check one.

Y
N

The way the meme is worded is misleading.

SHe voted against a bill that would allow the government to seize life insurance payouts to terrorists’ families.

Sometimes, the terrorists’ families are victims also.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
The bill, BTW, was to block life insurance payouts to surviving family members when the policy holder died as a result of their furtherance of terrorism.

Considering all the ways insurance companies already get out of payment, I have no problem with her vote.