Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

idjvhicfbr331.jpg

Oh, since when are the gays asking for a holiday?

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Jon Stewart's speech today brought an actual tear to my eye. that whole situation is so fucking unconscionable.

It made me want to put a bullet in McConnell’s turtle head. I know JS was in front of congress, but McConnell vowed to NOT bring any legislation to the senate floor, at all.

I’m glad Stewart threw in the “tied to an appropriations bill, or some other spending”. It needs to be its own, stand alone, never to expire Bill.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
It made me want to put a bullet in McConnell’s turtle head. I know JS was in front of congress, but McConnell vowed to NOT bring any legislation to the senate floor, at all.

I’m glad Stewart threw in the “tied to an appropriations bill, or some other spending”. It needs to be its own, stand alone, never to expire Bill.
McConnell really is the greatest threat to American democracy at this time.

McConnell really is the greatest threat to American democracy at this time.

I saw him being asked what he’d do if they needed to confirm a SCOTUS appointee and he said “We’d confirm them” and smiled.

What a dick. It’s the same point in a presidential term as it was when B Obama got screwed out of his choice, who wasn’t exactly a lefty.

I saw him being asked what he’d do if they needed to confirm a SCOTUS appointee and he said “We’d confirm them” and smiled.

What a dick. It’s the same point in a presidential term as it was when B Obama got screwed out of his choice, who wasn’t exactly a lefty.
A small list.
To be fair, he is being enabled by the GOP and is happy to be a fall guy, mainly because no one is making him take that fall.

The most evil man in American politics is not Don...

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
  • Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Trump administration is quite literally planning on putting migrants in fucking Japanese internment camps.

I'm burnt out. I have no more words for this shit.

children. not just migrants. Children, without their families.

Even the internment camps allowed families to stay together.

look at all these fucking hypocritical crybaby simps. where was all this fake outrage when obama did the same fucking thing? you people said not one word but when orange man bad does it you flip your shit.

man you biased fucks on this site are such a laughing stock.

direct quote from the article you linked crying about trump doing it.

As Time pointed out, the horrific practice of detaining immigrants at the site of a former internment camp did not begin with Trump.
"In 2014, the Obama administration placed around 7,700 migrant children on bases in Texas, California, and Oklahoma, including Fort Sill.

• Haha
Reactions: nukes
look at all these fucking hypocritical crybaby simps. where was all this fake outrage when obama did the same fucking thing? you people said not one word but when orange man bad does it you flip your shit.

man you biased fucks on this site are such a laughing stock.

direct quote from the article you linked crying about trump doing it.

As Time pointed out, the horrific practice of detaining immigrants at the site of a former internment camp did not begin with Trump.
"In 2014, the Obama administration placed around 7,700 migrant children on bases in Texas, California, and Oklahoma, including Fort Sill.
why dont you include the next sentence too

The temporary shelters were shuttered after four months," Time reported. Under Obama, Fort Sill was used to detain around 200 children.
As Time reported, the Trump administration has detained more than 40,000 children this year alone.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138 and APRIL