Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

So, is "I don't do coverups" gonna be the new "I am not a crook"?

Or do you think that the Senate's Rs will continue to cover up for him and the House's Ds will continue to waffle on bringing forth articles?

Point of information, hips served and you and I didn't. What that amounts to is he ate for free and he banged German hookers for at least four years lol

Was also in a unit so far in the rear if we ever even saw a piece of Russian equipment may as well pack up and go home, we lost.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
This guy has no business sporting overalls and a beard, the classless piece of shit.

Sir have you watched his music video called racism? in it he explains how people pit us poor/lowdown honkies and poor lowdown black people against each other. bsaically we should all come together because if you are poor black peeople or poor white people it doesn't matter because we all face the same problems

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Sir have you watched his music video called racism? in it he explains how people pit us poor/lowdown honkies and poor lowdown black people against each other. bsaically we should all come together because if you are poor black peeople or poor white people it doesn't matter because we all face the same problems

So what? I can imagine it’s an argument stating that racism is overblown, the real enemy are the oppressors, blah blah racism doesn’t really exist the way it’s advertised blah blah.

I bet he also figured that Obama being elected signaled the end of racism, something that closet racist whites believed was the case, or was at least a decent line of shit to peddle.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and wetwillie
Poor honkies and blacks more often than not get along just fine. Working class and upward create most of the racial issues. Rich fuck politicians - in broad strokes of the brush.

For a guy who claims he doesn’t do cover ups, he sure has paid a lot of hush money to people that weren’t his wife.