Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Swinging dicks? Amongst the old-loose-skin club? I am suprise!
I have a question along these lines: if youre so young & vibrant why are you so much fatter than all the geezers? Too much youthful exuberance to put the twinkies down or what?

Historically slavery is the rule not the exception. We are the exception. Western civilization, and then only quite recently in the grand scheme of things. It's still going on in some parts of the world.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lotta bad fuckin opinions on abortions and/or miscarriages from people who have never been and who will never be in a position to need or have one, but when has not knowing dick about shit stopped any of y'all before
I have tons of opinions on things I have no experience with, and so do you.

Now that being said I'm pro abortion because I'm OK with a woman killing a part of her own body. Plus I don't think the government should have the right to regulate something so intimate.

Also, the right don't give a fuck. They are just pandering to the religious for votes.

I have tons of opinions on things I have no experience with, and so do you.

Now that being said I'm pro abortion because I'm OK with a woman killing a part of her own body. Plus I don't think the government should have the right to regulate something so intimate.

Also, the right don't give a fuck. They are just pandering to the religious for votes.
Naw, @Amstel told me they're killing babbies AFTER birth.

But for someone making minimum wage a year of the pill is going to consume about 10% of their annual take home. IUD slightly more, but at least it's a one time shot. For a while. The the followup ultrasounds to see it is still in position might nip them for another $400+, each time.
Only rarely are ultrasounds even needed for the placement of the IUD, and not for any placement checking unless there is a problem. Most insurances including Florida Medicaid cover IUDs 100%. And there are inexpensive pills; many insurances cover them well, just sometimes not the ones the patient prefers, like all meds.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel