Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

You should probably go back and read over the course of events here before you continue demanding someone meet your "challenge" or talk about "holding up agreements".
Why? What agreement was proposed before mine? If we are talking about me missing something.

Speaking of missing something, how do you feel about America, since it was built upon slave labor?
What does a dead woman have to do with current policy?

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lotta bad fuckin opinions on abortions and/or miscarriages from people who have never been and who will never be in a position to need or have one, but when has not knowing dick about shit stopped any of y'all before

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Thought about tagging you, figured you'd see it at some point
I've been avoiding the politics thread for my own sanity but had a feeling there would be a gaggle of swinging dicks with an abundance of hubris, secure in the knowledge that they'll never have to worry about becoming a felon for having a miscarriage.

Why? What agreement was proposed before mine? If we are talking about me missing something.

Speaking of missing something, how do you feel about America, since it was built upon slave labor?
What does a dead woman have to do with current policy?
Most countries were built on slave labor at some point in time.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Im Canadian with a job & therefore a tax slave
But the cat is soft & purry this morning so Im not even mad
You guys got a piece of luck my friend back in the day. The British Empire decided not to allow slaves from Africa, but they did allow First Nations slaves. And it's amazing how that gets glossed over in history, isn't it?

Point of information, this country wasn't built on slavery. The colonies were. The English colonies. This country maintained slavery for 89 years then ended it.
Deplorable history, but most of the history of slavery on this continent has nothing to do with our republic.
I'd only give a half gravy. Slavery was used on the ships, slavery was used in virtually every country at some time. Even the Native Americans would enslave people. I don't think the country was "built" on slavery but it was highly facilitated by the cheap labor. Even after slavery was no longer practiced. ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes