Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Looks like all you dopes have been watching the puppet show without a reality check for too long. Let's all come back down to earth & set a spell shall we

images

Tell you guys what, either one of you, tell me exactly what effect Sanger has on Planned Parenthood today when she died over 50 years ago

You do that, I'll give a shit. You find me one single program or policy that she is still guiding and I will completely recant.

Until then, I'll have to assume that you guys have no actual argument against Planned Parenthood since you are going back almost 100 years to find negative things about the dead woman that founded it.
killing people

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
You should probably go back and read over the course of events here before you continue demanding someone meet your "challenge" or talk about "holding up agreements".

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Why was every member of the Klu Klux Klan a Democrat for 100 years?
Simple: their interests were best represented by the Democratic party until the realignment that occurred around the Civil Rights Act and the Southern Strategy.

The more relevant question in 2019CE is why did (((you))) vote with the KKK in the last presidential election?