Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

You might want to look into the origins of planned parenthood and your goddess Margaret Sanger before you get too deep in the "forced birth" race baiting.
Have you ever considered how strange it is the the Party of Lincoln are massive fans of the traitorous slavers of the Confederacy?

Tell you guys what, either one of you, tell me exactly what effect Sanger has on Planned Parenthood today when she died over 50 years ago

You do that, I'll give a shit. You find me one single program or policy that she is still guiding and I will completely recant.

Until then, I'll have to assume that you guys have no actual argument against Planned Parenthood since you are going back almost 100 years to find negative things about the dead woman that founded it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Again, one single policy, one single program. No sidestepping here; not sure the same can be said for you guys if you can't provide one and decide to ignore it or change the topic to something else.

You mean like that academic paper did?

Do you understand the difference between reading "from the horse's mouth" and "a thing somebody wrote 2 decades after her death where they tell you what you should think she meant"?

Again, her own works are all out there. You can read them if you wish.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Have you ever considered how strange it is the the Party of Lincoln are massive fans of the traitorous slavers of the Confederacy?
This party?

The Republican Party, often called the GOP (short for “Grand Old Party”) is one of two major political parties in the United States. Founded in 1854 as a coalition opposing the extension of slavery into Western territories, the Republican Party fought to protect the rights of African Americans after the Civil War.​

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Do you understand the difference between reading "from the horse's mouth" and "a thing somebody wrote 2 decades after her death where they tell you what you should think she meant"?

One.
Single.
Thing.

Just one single thing she still has an effect on, despite being wormfood for 50+ years.

Also, again, what are your thoughts on America? Should we burn it all down since we were founded on slave labor? Or does 250-300+ years go past the ~100 years that you're choosing for Sanger

This party?

The Republican Party, often called the GOP (short for “Grand Old Party”) is one of two major political parties in the United States. Founded in 1854 as a coalition opposing the extension of slavery into Western territories, the Republican Party fought to protect the rights of African Americans after the Civil War.​
Surely that's what they still do today!

Oh. Wait.

Also, her writings did not come into focus until about the 80s. So I have the same question for you, really.

Why would her writings show up 20 years after her death, during some of the large battles against Roe V Wade? Hrm? That is indeed a question that is interesting.

:lol:

Today:

Barr, who was on a platform with congressional leaders as they awaited President Trump’s arrival, approached Speaker Pelosi and shook her hand, a bystander said. Apparently joking, he said loudly: "Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?"
The bystander said: “The speaker, not missing a beat, smiled and indicated to the attorney general that the House sergeant at arms was present at the ceremony should an arrest be necessary. The attorney general chuckled and walked away.”​
:fly: